I AM LISA

FLAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH BAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK

" Its about Su sire" wu calmed himself, that makes the Louis Manoban gives his attention to wu.

" What about him?, Your to bold to ask me to give you chance so make me, now speak" Mr. MANoban said with his blank expression.

" He is my bestfriend sire, he have no dream to explore and don't know things outside orphanage, I want to show him what is life out here, I know his intelligent sire but due to our position and situation his a person just accepting this life and never seek for brighter future, there's no bad about it sire being contented, but why aren't we welcoming the bright future if the opportunity is already in front, I can only do that sire if you give me chance sire through me" wu bowed

" This kid is very ambitious, and bold using his friend for his intentions, even if it's true that he will help his friend what is my assurance that his saying the truth?" Mr. MANoban thought, studying wu.

" If that's the case why you, if I can choose su to go with me alone?" Mr. MANoban said and He wants to know, but wu taken aback, he didn't see it coming, but.

" We are brothers sire, we cant be separated, and I am here just not for me sire but also to my family his my family, we can't help orphanage in future if we stuck her through out our growing stages, this country minors not aloud to work, especially me and su don't even have our legal name its hard for the future for us" wu give him a fact that this year with all political drama between other country, an orphan like him will end up in force labor if the economic crisis will never change.

Mr. MANoban analyzing all his words.

" I am amaze on his way to express but my gut telling me something is wrong with him, but his just a boy, then his love to his bestfriend is wonderful but there's always a but" mr. MANoban thought

" Young man, you can leave now, I like your confidence, I can't give you answer however soo, you will know by then, you may leave." Mr. MANoban dismissed him and wu leave and bowed

" Rich people they think they have you in your hand but no, I will show him I'm more than what he expected" wu thoughts then thinking to su can help him, knowing his friend don't like talking other people, he need to pursue the man or if not he will escape in the orphanage leaving su.

OFFFFICCCCCCCCEEEEEE

" Sister tell me who this wu kid, the teenage boy you have here?" Mr. MANoban asked the head nun of orphanage.

" His the same age as your son mr. MANoban, he his opposite of su, if su is timid boy then he is more than opposite and ambitious, but his a good friend of su he always talk to su" the nun said, that's all she can say cause they didn't really know what su and wu doing when they are outside, though they are allowed to go outside but not to far from the orphanage or the authority will get them for detention since the government policy is getting strict nowadays.

" He just talk to me to get him out here, a chance for him to succeed, to help su, but tell me sister how can I get su if he doesn't want to be adopted?" Mr. MAnoban learned su doesn't want to go anywhere, he decided he will just help the nun here.

" get close to him through wu mr. MANoban that's what I can say, we can't just say to su his your son, your family's enemies is still there looking for him, you just tell me why his mother you get separated when she's still pregnant, he knows no father his been in so many persons taking care then abandon him after, you can't blame why he don't want to be adopted" sister give him some points