YES

Jisoo is crying when  she saw already the two love of her life, she's crying cause happiness at the same time, and also she wants to laugh cause lisa looks like irritated on her tie, shes looking like a baby ceo keep tagging her tie down, and there is seulgi fixing her tie and crumpled shirt.

Lisa didn't like her new clothes, its itchy for her, but she wear it as for her unnie, seulgi wear dazzling lady suit that shes looking hot on her touser, when lisa saw jisoo she run to her, its suppose to be, she will gave her the flower but yeah it's lisa, jisoo is not  stepping forward yet cause she's enjoying the sight, everyone is looking not to far and camera is all set up, they all facepalming when lisa run to her.

" Unnie your so beautiful, OHH MY GHADD" Lisa can't stop inspecting jisoo, touching her face, like delicate doll, then she attack her with kisses.

" You too baby, look at you, you look stunning" jisoo caressing her face lisa smile and scrunch her nose,and pose to her unnie, then she whine.

" Unnie I don't like the tie I can't breath it's choking me" lisa is pulling it again, chaeyoung can't help but to laugh, then seulgi walking to them with bouquet of flowers.

" For you love" seulgi handed it to jisoo, she emediately hold it, and sniff.

" Whats the occasion? you two is sweet" jisoo asked smiling, seulgi offer her arm then jisoo hold it, then lisa hold the flower, she even sneeze to it,  seulgi can't help but to laugh to this is not what they practice.

They walk slowly, seulgi lead jisoo on her seat, her eyes roam around, the design is beautiful and simple to her liking. Jisoo sit down then seulgi kiss her head, then lisa copy her too. On the other side  they are laughing on the scene lisa supposed to be out already.

" Lets watch sunset its time" lisa is the one said it, seulgi can't help to laugh cause she's supposed to say that, seulgi sit on the other side, its two sitter only so lisa decide to sit on the carpet facing the sun, she pull something under the ...

" Lets watch sunset its time" lisa is the one said it, seulgi can't help to laugh cause she's supposed to say that, seulgi sit on the other side, its two sitter only so lisa decide to sit on the carpet facing the sun, she pull something under the table.

" UNnie, bear want some?" Lisa offered caramelized popcorn, seulgi didn't know it was there.

" Thank you baby, honey this so sweet for just watching sunset you two really planned it" jisoo said seulgi reach for her hand, lisa still looking for the sun to set, on the other side

" We didn't planned this type of proposal but look at the view, lisa just add the magic to them" chaeyoung said shes with the other side now with there friends watching them, when seulgi stand up and go to jisoos side.