NEW SET OF FRIENDS

The People in the living room is quiet now, only one person who's walking back and forth, hands on the hip. And person who's facing the wall, hands up.

No one dares to talk, a goddess shorty is fuming. The rascals were scared.

EAAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

" LISAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
" YOUUUUUUUUUUUU"

jongyeon also shout and about to grab lisa, but jisoo is fast enough.

" Grab her and you see"

Its enough for jongyeon to stop, the coldness on her voice and how deep it is stop her on her feet. Just in time, seulgi, jennie, joohyun just came in and witness it, thanks to the guard he said to them there's fire on the back makes them run, then Lisa is trying to get out.

" and where do you think your going young lad?" Jisoo asked lisa, she just caught again to sneak out.

" Unni~" lisa didn't finish it on her pleading.

" Get inside, and and rest follow me." Jisoo sternly said and they all follow even the rascal can't object by how jisoo command them. Lisa is murmuring, scolding her inner and debating who's fault it was, she's stomping her feet still following jisoo.

" Face the wall and hands up"
" But unnie"
" Do I have to repeat it again?''
" Nopeee"

And lisa run on corner, still murmuring and she do what jisoo said, just like before. Jisoo face the rascal, there faces is a mess, literally cause not to mention after they open the door a bomb flour hit there faces, hair dishelved and mouth agape.

" On my sister's behalf, please accept my apologies' jisoo bowed, the rascal waved there hand like there's no need for that and bowed to jisoo. Seulgi snort, trying so hard not to laugh, but jisoo gave her a look.

" But unnnie" lisa protest still facing the wall.

" No talking" jisoo said, joohyun and jennie looking to them amused, and to lisa secretly smile how cute she was now.

" I know my sister's prank didn't go beyond this if she don't have a reason" jisoo knows lisa enough, she intend to this when something or someone she happen uncomfortable with, just like before bunch of kinds bully her, then for revenge she put cow poop inside there shoes, she don't want to hurt for revenge so pranking is her way to revenge.

Seulgi facepalming now, she didn't think of this to happen.

" Sooyaa it's my fault let me explain" seulgi said but jisoo signals her to stop cause she wants to know lisa first before anyone else, lisa hears them she might misunderstood everything, but she gave seulgi smile.

" Speak now lisa" jisoo said and lisa face her but still looking down the floor.

" Because they were looking at me everytime, and I don't like it cause makes me uncomfortable but I try unnie im sorry it won't happen again" lisa said between her hiccup, she more concern on jisoos rant than any.

" Apologies to them go to your room I'll talk to you after" jisoo said, then lisa bowed to them and say her sorry in small voice, and lisa is about to run.

" Come to unnie first" lisa slowly approach jisoo, then jisoo hugged lisa and whisper.

" I'm not mad ok, don't cry, unnies love you that's why I scolded you" lisa nod and kiss jisoo cheek and run to her room, jieun saw it and she signal jisoo that she will follow lisa and nod.