MOVING FORWARD

3AM

Lisa wake them all, which they exactly expected, they are excited too, jisoo prepare thermostats already with hot coffee and choco on there way.

" I like this morning fog it clears my lungs" joy said yawning.

" Hey lis, did you roam the whole forest already?' joy asked lisa who busy preparing her rope just in case

" Yes I saw a cave too also, but that's I didn't bother to look inside, you know I'm careless sometimes" lisa said she's having conversation with them in process.

" That's cool maybe we should explore it sometime jongyeon like exploring you know" joy getting thermal pad since the temperature drop at this moment that's why they have thick clothing on.

" Woah really alright lets do that, I asked unnie first" lisa said then she get up and approach her unnie.

Lisa fix Jisoos shoe laces the protection and clothes too.

" Unnie are you warm enough?" Lisa asked and get her bag pack.

" Yes baby no worries, might check the others it's there first time to hike" jisoo said and lisa nod she goes to jennie first.

" Still sleepy Nini?" Lisa checking her shoes and protection cap and emergency attachment that there jacket, jennie nod and pout, lisa kiss her forehead.

" Don't worry you will be energized later, here drink my chocomilk you will be awake" lisa said and gave her the thermostat then she goes to joohyun.

"Joojoo are you good?" Lisa asked her, joohyun is not really good since chaeyoung shared to her about jisoo migration with lisa jennie and seulgi. She don't want to let go of her but it was for her goodwill but she don't know what to do.

" Yeah lili don't worry ok?" Joohyun said she caress lisa, she loves lisa but the thing is it's complicated because lisa is not stable at all. She can't decide things for lisa if only Lisa's word is real she will wait but look at it jennie is there her chances will be lessen. She can give up her life too for lisa but how

" Aren't you excited it's been awhile since we've been there and thank you joojoo always" lisa said then joohyun nod and give her a smile that didn't even reach on her eyes makes lisa knows she's lying. Then lisa let it slide.

" Ok" lisa said and leave her.

" Idiot joohyun idiot, lisa can sense you know what will she think now!!" Joohyun scolding herself for acting that way.

They start trekking she is in first in line lisa, a rope attached to her then end of the rope is jongyeon the rest were in the middle of it.

" Are you good lisa?" Jisoo asked she's exhausted but it's good exercise.

" Yes unnie it's been a while I'm out of shape, please use the flashlight, don't touch plants with your hands ok, remind you again" lisa shout for the people to hear her some plants is poisonous and itchy.

" Aye aye captain!" They all said makes lisa burst a laugh.

" Your all funny, the hike will all worth it, make a wish when you see the sun" lisa said and she shake her head.

" Can you piggyback me love?" Jisoo asked seulgi didn't hesitate.

" Lisa will kill me" seulgi said jisoo smack her

" Nope she won't you'll see" jisoo said then lisa look at her back to check them then saw her unnie, lisa smile and gave seulgi a thumbs up.

" See, she don't like I'm having hard time so it's good, hahaha" jisoo said she just toying seulgi is now shocked on her silliness.