GROUNDED

The room is silent, you can even heard the wind passing outside, since the room is closed and air-conditioned.

" Who taught you to drive?" Jisoo asking the pouting lisa, when chaeyoung shout to them to stop, and show them the phone with jisoo name she emediately step on the break, seulgi throw up after.

" I won't repeat it lisa" jisoo is worried that's all, and knowing lisa can't drive how come, there's so many possibilities that they will meet accident on that.

" Just me unnie, video tutorial and game" lisa said she's confident about it and it shows in the track, because of her excitement she didn't knows now it dangerous act to do.

" Your grounded for a week no laptop no game no chocomilk and no going out in this room you got me?" Jisoo said, though she knows it's not necessary but she wants to lisa knows why, then lisa nod in defeat she can't argue with it cause she's wrong, seulgi try to defend her, but chaeyoung nudge her not to.

" The rest of you all, will doing the work of Aunt miran and aunt lee and kwang soo, gave them week of rest days got it?" Jisoo told them and they nod.

" Everyone, get back to the ranch except lisa" jisoo said and sighed.

" Sorry girls, lets continue this on minas party ok?' jisoo in her soft voice, she's sorry to cut all this, they understand. They leave then seulgi approach her still kiss her cheek and greet her goodnight and lisa too shared fist bump.

ON THE ROAD

Everyone is silent not until daHyun burst out, shes laughing like a maniac and everyone is laughing as well didn't even know what's the r eason.

" Im sorry its just that, i remember chaeyoung face on the race track" daHyun said in between her laughter.

" How it happened you all end up in the track, we just know your all in ranch" jennie said curios also as the rest of the girls, they eye seulgi to tell them and she sighed and tell them when it's all happened.

" I really thought she don't know how to drive that's why I'm confident too, to grant her the wish but yeah surprise" seulgi said in defeat but still they really do have fun even though she throw up all the food she digest that night.

" I won't be surprise if lisa will know how to fly a plane" jennie said and they all look at her like she grown another head.

" OMG now you mentioned she played it in her gaming the pilot simulator game" momo said her eyes is widen and the rest gasped thinking lisa got her driving through game.

" Ehh that's ridiculous, relax" chaeyoung said, lisa can't do it in that instance.

" Yah you also like this on that car thing, now look at us," jongyeon reasoned out, and they all nod.

" Hell I almost peed when jisoo called you know" chaeyoung said, and joohyun poke her tongue to her.

" Look our sleepover is ruined, now jisoo unnie would never leave lisa with you guys" joohyun said and the girls nod.

" Just be thankful its just a week, it will be lessen if she sees you all didn't complain, now for sure lisa is in agony, take everything but not her chocomilk, its makes her relax I don't know about it but if you can see it, its part of her happiness you know" jeiun said

" What will happen then?" Nayeon asked.

" She will get naughty more on playfully annoying, but jisoo can handle it, on lisa states she needs to do things, her imagination is one of a kind and I know it's all wholesome, good thing she grow up in jisoo environment or lisa will grow up like a psycho, can't handle her thoughts, oh and Chocomilk she will think about rainbow and stuff cause that's what we talk, i should not telling this but we are all family" jieun said now it makes sense to be knowledgeable about lisa in her future state.