BIG DECISION

" Lisa are you on those kind of magazine?" Jisoo asked they are now in villa, after the restaurant incident jisoo excuse lisa politely, jieun is with them now she leave them all there since it's rude to dragged everyone out, also she don't judge the woman because of there jobs they are been polite, and kind to lisa and to others despite of there image.

" Nope unnie, I just saw the cover cause I know what's in there, I saw the magazine in chaeyoungs room, still unwrapped with plastic seal on it" lisa said truthfully, yeah chaeyoung own it but she never read that one , one of her investor gave it to her. Jisoo believe lisa but not jieun to chaeyoung who's now fuming.

" Unnie I will be upstair I need to do something" lisa said jisoo nod, lisa kiss them before she leaves. Jisoo look at jieun amused, then she want to tease and confirm something.

" they seems nice right, that jessi girl too" jisoo said as she lay down on the couch, she saw jieun snort and she smirk, jieun is definitely jelouse.

" Chaeyoung is been single for a long time, she's an active one, maybe she will get a date soon" jisoo pertaining about chaeyoung activity before.

" She can do anything, as if I care tsk" jieun huff for a doctor like her she's not an expert on hiding her feelings, it shows in her face, jisoo laugh makes jiuen starled.

" You know what you can't lie to me eun, even to yourself, give it a try you know you can't be happy if your afraid to risk" jisoo advice and jieun just stay quiet, thinking that jisoo is right.

" Still it's your decision now, let me call that bear or I might poke her eyes now enjoying so much on that hills of coconut " jisoo get up slowly to go upstairs, leaving jieun pouing in annoyance.

RESTAURANT

" If you all change your mind just give it a try ok, we will get going guys" joohyun said, she gave them her calling card, after jisoo leave with lisa and jieun they talked.

They are model on on magazine but never flaunt more than eyes can see even on site, they just having hard time to pursue there dream career, So they grab it since they have families to feed.

They didn't even know joohyun and jennie they were all surprise that they meet someone powerful in hawaii.

" Thank you so much for this opportunity" hyolyn said, even they are paid higher on the magazine she can't stomach it anymore, her son is growing she don't want his soN to know about her occupation, tiffany too is single mother.

" Don't mention it, just call this number and I will tell my manager about it, we will meet soon when we comeback on korea" jennie said she feel pity but more admire how strong they are on those kind of industry, learning that Jessi have sibling who's special too, that need special care that's why she's soft to lisa.

"Thank you so much" jessi bowed and also the girls, they all hugged and bid goodbye, jessi group is there last day in hawaii they will leave on evening going back to korea

" Don't mention it, just please call ok bye for now" seulgi said and they all wave to them, seulgi pay for the meal and put even there tab on her account, they don't know it but it's ok to seulgi.

" Yeah that's a literal never judge the book by its cover" wendy said they all nod to agreed, then they all look where the voice from it jongyeon