ALL SET

" You want doughnuts?"

" No, I'm on diet"

" Tsk diet my ass, I saw you last night eating jokbal"

" Its not mine, I just taste a little"

"Yeah whatever, then you don't get any"

" I'm bored why don't we just get in?"

" Hello are you forgetting something, safety first its not time"

" Hey bitches, I can't see anything from here"

" I know right cause where here outside, and your in cubicle?"

" Yeah right, hmm are you still in later ? or do we have things to do?"

" The ostriches don't have confirmation yet, she still hacking the system"

" Damn that company, its our first time to encounter such kind of systems, even in japan its easy to hack or here but them its obvious there hidding something"

" I know right?, Where's the bunny anyway?"

" I'm getting headache on the aliases you know, who's bunny?"

" Nayeon, can't you see the resemblance?"

" Ohhh, and you why chick?"

" I love this fast-food from Philippines and the chicken is awesome to my taste"

" And? What's the connection?"

" Duuh chickenjoy, chicken'JOY' "

" Ahh ok"

" Aaarrg your annoying dhayun" joy said

" Mina what are you doing in cubicle anyway, the target is not there" dhayun asked

" Well I saw target no 2, shin rok I just want to look closer to him" mina said

" Be careful, I don't want jongyeon nagging at me" joy said.

" Don't mind her, she still not yet forgiven" mina said while rolling her eyes.

" Bitches the main target is on the perimeter, ready?" Momo said.

"READY!!!" mina, dhayun, joy answered

LITTLE TIME SKIP

One week before jennies and joohyun shoots to be started, after the incident joohyun never fails to visit jisoo, when chaeyoung knows what happen, she emediately visit jisoo unannounced.

That makes seulgi irritated, she cant be rude it's jisoos visitor anyway, they also learned about joohyun and chaeyoung how jisoo knows them, that makes jennie really jealous, but still she chose to be casual.

The communication is still constant,between lisa and joohyun, Jennie and lisa, then chaeyoung to jisoo, when they know that jisoo and joohyun will go back to the farm, they all invited there self to go with jisoo, jennie won't never back down not now.

But jisoo requested something, they will not flying, so they will commute and they go for it, they even ready their disguise, chaeyoung also invite herself to go, her reasons is joohyun. Jisoo have problem about it, just where are they going to sleep? Jisoo didn't tell lisa that she have company with her when she go home.

The old man also visit lisa very often, one day lisa saw him in village looking at ramen house, lisa thought the old man is hungry but no the man have other idea than that, lisa gave her a money and that day the man always get money from lisa.