Not At All

Juliet's POV

" I don't think this will work, girls!!!" I  said to the girls who are were giving me weird ideas to convince that stupid boyfriend of mine who took a vow to prove my father wrong about which I don't care at all. He is not moving back from his words. He agreed that we will meet seldom once in a month after I have blackmailed him to commit suicide if he doesn't. Only that's why he agreed to meet me once in a month cause he knows that I can make any kind of stupid move. But I literally hate him for being that desperate about that challenge with my father. But then I can't blame him as well. My family love drama. They will be satisfied when I make a big move to make them regret.

" It will work." Jordana said.

" If it doesn't then there is 100 punches on the way lannding straight on your face." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Despo girl!!!" Jordana said.

" What do you mean by despo?" I asked her.

" Desperate, duhhh!!!" She said.

" Hell with your abbreviation." I said to her. She laughed.

" Lettie,I don't know how will you take it but I think Ardeyn is right about one thing that you spend more than enough time with him which is not a good sign for a healthy relationship. Too much attachment with each other does effect each other's personal spaces and that can effect the worst to your relationship. Don't keep your relationship caged just be fear free about it. You know Ardeyn from years. There can't be a trust issue." Gabi said.

" Mrs. Emerson, I am not talking about the trust issue. I just want him to act normal like before." I said to her.

" He will no worries. You both need to focus on your career now. It's the peak time and you know that very well that your family matters is going to be sorted out of Ardeyn proves your father wrong." Gabi said.

" Trust her. She is the most experienced one here." Heidi said and I rolled my eyes then sighed deeply.

" Ok. Drop me there." I said to Heidi. She nodded.

" Wish me girl." I said.

" Good luck." Ari said and I nodded before following Heidi.

" You will love it there." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Sounds like it's very familiar to you?" I asked her.

" I went there twice in disguise." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Like really?" I asked and she chuckled.

" Yes. With one of my date. It may be Robin or Ronald. I don't remember his name actually." She said and I sighed deeply. She is not going to change. 20 minutes we were standing before the luxurious bar named Lava Kl'99.

" Are you joining me?" I asked her.

" Nope. Ardeyn needs to find you alone here and my Mom is at home tonight. I will spend some time with her." She said and I nodded.

As soon as she left I entered the bar. I heard loud music was going on. I recognize the song was in our last album. It was a huge hit all around the world winning us AMA's, Brit's and Tee choice award for that song. In my point of view whole the album was a jackpot for us. I found people dancing on the dance floor. I sat on the corner before the bartender and called Ari to be sure about something.

" Hey, girl!!! Are you there?" She asked me.

" Isn't it the same place where Diya came and fall in to trouble, Ari?" I asked her at once. She sighed deeply.