Too Shocking

Juliet's POV

" Where were you?" Ari asked me.

" I was with Mom." I said to her.

" Elrion is getting married with Melina. Unbelievable! Wasn't he engaged with Lyla?" Jordana asked and I nodded.

" I also knew that, Dan. I don't know what actually happened but Lyla is now dating that Kristopher guy. She even made it official last week. Haven't you seen that news?" I asked her and she shrugged.

" No. My exams were going on and I detached myself from the world. You know that very well." She said and I chuckled.

" Yes, how can I forget that?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

~~~~••••~~~~

Westminster Church
London, UK
11:00 AM

Melanie walked out of the venue to attend a call and went to the backyard of Thistlewood's Palace. She was suffocating with the crowd. Once she was done with the call she was going back to the venue when someone blocked her way.

" Excuse me!!!" She said but the person remained unmoved. She looked at him with irritated eyes. "Excuse me, Sir. You are blocking my way." She said and that guy directly hold her hand.

" Mel, it's me. Armand." he said and she narrowed her eyes.

" Who is Armand? I don't know any Armand. You might have mistaken me as someone else." She said pulling her hand away from his hold. But he didn't let her go.

" Mel, try to remember. It's me. Your husband." He said and she rolled her eyes.

" Hahaha. Funny." She said sarcastically.

" I am not lying, Mel. I am your husband." He said.

" My husband?!! Where were you all these years? Now suddenly you appeared from nowhere and I have to believe that?" She said.

" Trust me. I am not lying." He said and Melanie pulled her hand out of his grip.

" Don't waste my time. I will call the cops if you bother me again. Be careful." She said.

" Ok. I will not disturb you again but tell me where is Tiffany?" He asked her and she narrowed her eyes at him.

" Who is Tiffany?" She asked him.

" Our daughter. Where is she?" He asked and she slapped him across his face.

" Stay in your limits." She said. " I don't remember my past doesn't mean you will come to take advantage. I know you people very well."

" I want my daughter back." He said.

" Then find her out. I don't know any Tiffany and not at all your daughter. Stay away from me." She said and was about to walk away when he hold her hand but she pulled her hand away.

" Not before you give my daughter back. " He said and she pushed him away but slipped at the same time which made her fall on the ground and her head hit the last step of the stairs.

" Mel!!!" She heard him calling her but she couldn't open her eyes and felt her head bleeding severely. He was about to pick her up in his arms to head out but he had to hide as he heard some footsteps getting closer and closer.

~~~•••~~~

Juliet's POV

I was with the girls when I saw Ardeyn who was talking to Elrion's brother Deandre. I texted him to meet me in the backyard. I told the girls that I was going to see him cause my parents were also there with their weird condition. Restrictions on meeting Ardeyn. I rolled my eyes. I was waiting for him and he was there 15 minutes later.