Sensitive Issue

Juliet's POV

" I don't know how to react on this matter. This is really one of the hardest decision of my life." Gabi said and I sighed. I looked at Ari and she sat next to her.

" If your grandmother has taken that decision then there must be a good reason for that." I said.

" I know but I am still young for that kind of decision. I am still young to think about such things. I am still not ready to tie a knot. It means a lot of responsibilities and who knows it doesn't work till the end. I don't want to take risk with my life. For the first time I am not agreeing with my grandma." She said.

" Look, Gabi. The person who loves you the most is your grandmother. She loves you more than anything else in this world. She has only you as her family. You already know what kind of relation she shares with your aunt and her paternal family. So, you can easily understand that she will take the decision which will be the best one for you. Definitely, she has a particular motive to do so. If you are not okay with her decision then go and talk to her. She will understand your points." I said to her.

" I talked to her but she will not change her decision. She herself has said so. We can't make her change her decision." Gabi said.

" Look, Gabi,no one is forcing you to get married. Relax." Heidi said to Gabi.

" Girls, you are not getting this. I have to do this cause my grandmother wants someone to have my back when she is not around. I can't even imagine my life without her and she is blackmailing me saying that if I don't agree with her decision she will not continue her treatment. Can you understand how risky it can be for her?" She asked her.

" We can understand that point, Gabi. But think other way, if you get married with Cassius then, Cassius and Caleb will have a family of their own. I don't think Mr and Mrs Osbourne do care about them heartily. You know they are very selfish people. And you will have someone to rely on. Mrs. Cassidy will be relaxed and have peace of mind which is very important for her right now. Most importantly, Caleb the little boy will have a beautiful family environment to grow up like other kids. I do understand how important that is for a kid to have a family to care for him or her since I let Archer go back to his parents. He is very happy with his family. That's matter. Think doesn't Caleb deserve to have a family to care for him? Besides, your grandmother loves him a lot. You must have noticed that." Whitney said.

" I myself do love him as well but this is a big decision for me to agree with." Gabi said and I sighed deeply.

" I thought you like him. I mean from your sudden changing of behaviors. You have even lied us for him." Jordana said. Gabi sighed deeply.

" There is differences between having some feelings for someone and being in love with someone. I was trying to figure out if I was in the first stage or the last one." She said and I sighed.

" Then what did you figure out?" I asked her. 

" I am confused, Lettie. Sometimes it feels like it's something deep but sometimes it feels like it's not. It's quite complicated. I need more time to reach to a decision for myself. It's very awkward. I can't tell you specifically what I feel for him." Gabi said.

" What does he say?" I asked her.

" He is always kind and friendly to me. There is no sign to have a greenlight about his feelings. I think it's only me. He doesn't reciprocate the feelings. I always get discouraged by him whenever I think his behavior can be taken as a positive sign. He is always the same, clueless about my feelings." She said to me.

" You mean you do have feelings for him." Ari asked her. She sighed deeply.

" I will not lie to you. I do have feelings for him but I don't know if it's strong enough to call it love or not. Like you are sure that you can live rest of your life with Asher and he reciprocate that with you but Cassius doesn't give me any positive sign to encourage me to walk toward him. I am afraid that if I walk through this way I will end up breaking my heart." Gabi said.

" How do you know he doesn't like you, Gabi? Have you ever asked him if he feels the same for you or not?" I asked her. 

" I was afraid that it will spoil our friendship." She said. I sighed deeply.

" Gabi, may be he is hesitating just because he is afraid of the same thing you are. May be he is also thinking that you are friend zoning him? Who knows may be he thinks that he you will not be the same if he confesses his feelings for you." Jordana said.

" Wow!!! From when have you started to have a great thought about love, Jordy? You should be a philosopher not a singer." Heidi said.

" This is a serious moment, Heidi. We are not in a mood of joking around." Jordana said.

" Oh, yes. Go back to the serious mood. I am reciprocating your feelings as well." Heidi said and Jordana glared at her.

" Very funny!!!" Jordana gritted.

" What do you think you will do now, Gabi? It's up to you. It's about your grandmother." Whitney said.

" You should talk to Cassius about this." Ari said. I nodded.

" Talk to him and tell him what you want to do. He can convince your grandmother about the marriage issue." Jordana said.

" Well, getting married earlier is not at a all bad idea, Gabi. Princess Diana also got married at 20. You are also going to be 20 in 3 months." Heidi said and I rolled my eyes glaring at her. " Oh, sorry. We are discussing a serious issue. But trust me I would definitely marry Cassius if I would get a chance. After all he is my crush." She said and I sighed deeply. This girl will never change ever. I looked at Gabi. She must be very worried. This is a very sensitive issue anyways. But what made Mrs. Cassidy take such a decision?! Is there anything that we don't know? Is there something in the dark?