Approved

Juliet's POV

" My gosh!!! You look like a barbie, Gabbie. You are such a beauty." Jordana said to Gabrielle who was radiating in her wedding gown.

Gabrielle is going to get married today

Gabrielle is going to get married today. It will be a small ceremony only for the family and friends. Mrs. Cassidy Gabbie's grandma's health suddenly deteriorated in past few weeks. She wasn't going to have the surgery before Gabbie's wedding. She is afraid that if something happens to her there will be no one for Gabbie to call her family. She trusts Gabbie with Cassius. That's why they are getting the marriage certificate today. Gabbie was really very excited to get married with Cassius. I can see love sparkling on her eyes. How did Cassius enchanted Gabbie within that short period of time? Was that because the other guys who reached her were either for her money and beauty just faking it or does Cassius really deserve to have Gabbie? I can not argue with Gabbie on this topic because it's her life. She knows what is the best thing for her. Besides, Mrs. Cassidy has chosen that guy herself. It means he is not an ordinary guy. There is something special about him. I sighed inwardly. Let's wait and see if he is worthy of having Gabbie or not.

" Say something new " Gabbie said to Heidi and I helped Gabbie to put on her shoes.

We were not able to take our eyes off of her

We were not able to take our eyes off of her. She was a beauty of an era. Gabbie actually wanted to wear her mother's wedding gown on her wedding ceremony but as it is not the official ceremony she decided to wear a wedding gown we choose from Golden Spring store, designed by the very famous designer RD. We were very sure that Gabbie will look stunning in her wedding gown but still got mesmerized by her beauty when she put the gown on. Gabie chuckled seeing our reaction. I knew that Gabbie was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen but today she just is ready to set people on fire with her beauty.

" That lucky b*stard!!!" Heidi said.

" Who!!" Ari who was doing Gabbie's hair looked at her suspiciously.

" Cassius. He has got the chance to marry Gabbie. If I were a boy no one would have gotten that chance to have Gabbie. I would have taken her already." Heidi whined and Ari rolled her eyes.