Not Acceptable

Ardeyn's POV

As soon as I entered the hospital I found my family there waiting outside the cabin. Asher found me and gestured me to follow him. I nodded and walked out of there. We went to the lobby and sat there.

" What happened, Asher? What has the doctor said?How is Cara doing?" I asked him.

" She has got a BP shoot. She is sleeping now. Will be fine soon. No worries." He said to me and I nodded.

" That's great." I said to him and he nodded.

" Have you gone to Whitney's place? Have you talked to her? What has she said?" He asked me. I sighed deeply.

" I just dropped Juliet there. Prince Edward was there. That's why I didn't go inside to talk to Whitney.But Juliet has gone there.She will talk to Whitney. I think everything will be fine. Juliet is going to convince her." I said to him.

" Aradhya was with her last night. She said that Whitney hasn't talk about that. I think she is still confused." He said to me.

" They may convince her but I want Whitney do that wholeheartedly. If she is ready to let Archer go then she should do that herself not for the pressure from anyone else to do something." I said to him. 

" I believe that Whitney will take the best decision that she can take." He said to me and I nodded.

Whitney is matured enough to make a right decision for everyone. She will take the decision that is going to make everyone happy. At least, I can hope for that. Besides, Archer does deserve to be with a beautiful family of his own rather than a broken one like Whitney's where he can't have good memories for himself with a drug addicted mother. But if Archer is with his parents he will have a beautiful family who will raise him and he will have everything that he deserves.

" Hope so. Let's go back. Mom must be searching for me." I said to me and I nodded before walking toward the cabin Cara was staying.

We reached there and found the others sitting there. Nora and Roman were sitting on the corner. Nora smiled a bit seeing us and I smiled back at her.

" Did you have breakfast, Asher? Your grandma has send breakfast for all. You should have breakfast as well." Mom said to Asher and he shook his head.

" I will have it later. I am not hungry, Aunt Jess." He said and Mom nodded.

" But don't skip your breakfast." Mom said and walked away from there.

I was about to tell him that there is an issue between Prince Edward and Whitney and everything that Juliet has told me earlier but before that Julian walked out of the cabin and stood before Roman. Roman looked at him and stood up.

" How is Cara now?" He asked Julian. He kept looking at Roman for awhile.

" Why didn't you tell me everything before?" Julian asked him and he looked away.

What's going on now?!What is Julian talking about now?!!

" Don't look away, Roman. Look into my eyes and answer me." Julian said to him. Roman turned to see his brother but didn't say anything. " Come on, speak up, Roman!!!"

" I... " Roman couldn't say anything.

" You what, Roman?!" Julian asked him with a cold expression.

" I wanted to keep you both safe." He said.

" So you think that was the best choice?" Julian asked him.

" That was the only choice." He said to Julian.

" You could have just told me before." Julian said to him.

" Julian-" Nora tried to say something but Julian stopped her from interrupting the brothers.

" What's going on now?" Asher whispered and I shrugged.

" No idea." I said to him. He nodded with a confused look.

" Please, Nora. Don't interrupt." Julian said to her. " I trusted you more than myself." Julian said to his brother. He nodded. " Do you think you should be trusted then?" Julian asked Roman and he looked at him.Then he looked away at once. I know there was a big issue between the brothers. May be it's a huge one which needed to be discussed seriously. Otherwise they wouldn't start about it like this in the hospital when Cara is admitted in the hospital herself. " Are you really my twin or we are step brothers, Roman? I wish I didn't have a brother!!! " Julian said to Roman and Roman looked at him in disbelief. We all were completely shocked seeing Julian reacting like this. This was crazy.

" Julian!!! Are you mad?!" Nora said.

He didn't say anything. He just left us there and walked into the cabin. I can't believe it was Julian acting like that with his brother. May be  he was very upset or stressed but that doesn't mean that he will act like this. There must be something more. Roman was standing there completely frozen. Nora was trying to make him feel better after the incident earlier. Everyone tried to tell him that Julian didn't say those things from his heart but he didn't listen to any of us.

" We are leaving, Nora. Don't ask me why further question." Roman said and walked out of there without listening to anyone else.

Nora, Norman and Norman's friend Sam walked out with him silently even everyone tried to convince them to stay. I sighed deeply. In the evening Whitney came with Archer and the girls.

" Where are Archer's parents?" Whitney asked us.

After talking to everyone she went inside the cabin with Archer. May be she wants to talk to Julian and Cara. I don't know what decision she has taken but I just hope it's the one which is the best one for everyone. After awhile Julian came out of the cabin and he was searching for his brother. I sighed deeply.

" They left already, Sir. After you had a word with him." One of the guards said.

" They went back home?" Julian asked him back.

" Don't know, Sir. They just have left. Didn't say where they were going." The guard said.

" Where did he go then?" He picked out his phone and dialed a few numbers but none of them were answered. He sighed deeply in

" Wasn't it you who wanted no brother in your life?" I asked him seeing his restlessness. No matter what wild behavior is not acceptable.