Except You

Ardeyn's POV

" You threatened her to reach there in Kentworths house?" Asher asked me and I chuckled.

" I know that she will never ever want me to be in trouble. I am her weakness." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You guys are impossible." Asher said. I shook my head.

" I know that. But I am absolutely fine but she acts crazy sometimes." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" She is right at her place as well. She has every right to be jealous. Though some will disagree but in my opinion, jealousy is a part of a healthy relationship. If your partner is not jealous of someone else being close to you then he or she is not taking the relationship seriously. There should be jealousy and there should be trust as well." He said to me.

" Then Kentworth doesn't trust me I think." I said to him. He chuckled wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

" She trusts you that's why she never questions about things. Otherwise she would sent spies after you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" If she does that day would be the last day of mine seeing her face." I said and he chuckled.

" If you can stay without seeing her then I would have easily believed but I don't think it is needed to be believed." He said to me and I rolled my eyes. " But Juliet was right, Gemma can betray her boyfriend and run after you. She asked me a few days back if you are single." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" What did you say then?" I asked him.

" I said you are engaged and soon you are going to get married." He said and I looked at him weirdly as I couldn't believe Asher has said something childish like this. I shook my head.

" I didn't believe you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I told her that you have a longtime girlfriend." He said. I sighed.

" That's quite believable." I said to him. He chuckled.

" She didn't believe me saying that she hasn't seen your girlfriend with you ever." He said.

" Is she stalking me? Ask cole to keep eyes on Gemma. This girl is giving me a headache now. Who knows, if she reaches Kentworth and spoil her brain then she will act crazy for sure which I don't want at all. There are already messes to clear up." I said to him. He chuckled.

" There are but what is bothering you about Gemma? She is not a big deal. I will ask Cole to keep eyes on her. No worries, Gemma can never reach Juliet." He said and I sighed deeply. " When are you going to talk to your parents about Juliet?" He asked me.

" I need some time for that." I said and he nodded.

" I think they will not be troubling you in this." He said and sighed deeply. " If it was anyone else like Gabi or Heidi or anyone else from the group won't be a problem at all but it's Juliet Kentworth and this is a big deal. They don't hate her but her family is the main problem here." Asher said.

" Are you encouraging or discouraging me?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" I am staying the fact only." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Then I know the facts. Don't remind me." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Excuse me!!" Suddenly a girl appeared and I narrowed my eyes at her. She was seeming very familiar. Her jet black hair and thick framed glasses were reminding me something.

" Yes?!" I said narrowing my eyes.

" Where is the parking lot?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" It's next to the-" Asher was saying but I stopped her.

" I will show her the way, Asher. You go back home. I will see you later." I said. He looked at me weirdly.

" Like seriously?" He asked me and I winked at him.

" Juliet is not around and she will not be watching me with other girls. So, it's alright." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" What are you talking about?" He asked me.

" Trust me and don't tell this to the Kentworth." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" You are going to die soon." Asher said and I chuckled.

" You go home. I will be home soon." I said to him. He sighed deeply. I gestured him and he looked at the girl weirdly. I chuckled. He shook his head.

" Ok. I am leaving." Asher said and left.

" Come with me." I said to the girl and she followed me toward the parking lot. As soon as we reached near my car I opened the door and pushed her inside the car. I got in the car as well.

" What kind of behavior is th-" she was saying but I pulled her closer capturing her lips with mine without letting her form another word.

She was panting hard as soon as I broke the kiss. She kept glaring me and I chuckled before removing the glasses from her eyes. She rolled her eyes.

" What kind of behavior is this, Kentworth?" I asked showing her the glasses. I removed the wig revealing her champagne blonde hair. She rolled her eyes.

" You behave like this with all the girls around?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes chuckling before pulling her closer and crashing my lips on her once again. She tried to push me away but I gripped her hands.

" I told you Kentworth don't try to act smart with me." I said and showed her the bracelet that I gifted her last month. Since then she never removed it. She rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

" You should think smarter to trick me, Kentworth." I said and she twisted her lips looking out of the window. " What are you looking out there? I am sitting here." I said to her and she glared at me.

" If I wasn't wearing this you wouldn't be able to recognize me." She said and I chuckled holding her hand and showed the mark on her wrist. She rolled her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her.

" Why were you here?" I asked her.

" Damian saw us that day." She said.

" When?" I asked her.

" On Ms. Roy's wedding ceremony." She said.

" Mrs. Bradley." I said and she rolled her eyes. " Ok, so what has he said?" I asked her.

" He said that he doesn't have any problem of me having a relationship with you." She said and I chuckled.

" Like I care about his opinion!!!" I said and she glared at me. " Come on!!! Kentworths also don't like Northscotts. So, I also don't like Kentworths." I said and she was about to get down the car but I pulled her into a tight hug. " Except you."