Exceptionally Precious

Ardeyn's POV

" I missed you so much these days." Juliet said hugging me tightly and I sighed deeply before hugging her back.

" When have you come back?" I asked her.

" This morning." She said.

" You were supposed to come back tomorrow, right?" I asked her. 

" Yes, I was going to come back tomorrow but I got a chance that's why I came back today." She said.

" Oh, great." I said to her.

" Are you free today?" She asked me.

" I have to go to college today." I said to her.

" Oh. Okay then." She said.

" You need rest as well, Juliet." I said. She nodded.

" Drop me to my apartment." She said.

" Aren't you going home?" I asked her.

" There is a party at home tonight and I hate parties. I don't want to attend the party." She said and I sighed inwardly.

I would definitely force her to join the party if she hadn't come back from Paris this morning. She must be tired. She really needs some rest. I don't want to force her to do anything like that now which she hates. I patted her head as she kept hugging me.

" Does your family know that you are coming back today?" I asked her.

" No. I haven't told them yet. They know that I am coming back tomorrow." She said.

" Then you should inform them as well." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" No need. If they come to know about this then they will force me to join the party." She said and I nodded.

" Ok. As you say.Won't you go to your apartment?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Drop me to my apartment." She said and I nodded.

" Let's go." I said taking my bag.

We walked out of my room and I found my Mom in the living room with my Dad. She was a bit shocked seeing Juliet with me but she didn't react. She smiled at us.

" Good morning, Mr and Mrs Northscott. How are you doing?" Juliet asked them smilingly.

" Oh, hey, Juliet. Good morning. We are doing fine. What about you?" Dad asked her before Mom could say something.

" I am fine. Nice to meet you after all these days." Juliet said.

" Same here." Dad said.

" I have seen your recent project. You girls are glowing day by day. You will go far." Mom said to Juliet and she smiled a bit.

" Thank you so much, Mrs. Northscott." Juliet said.

" You deserve that." Mom said. " Come have breakfast with us."

" Mom, I am getting late. Infact, I am late already." I said.

" You may leave then. Your dad and I will leave Juliet at home. No worries, my boy. You can go." She said and I sighed deeply. My mom is a hell stubborn woman.

I had to sit there to have breakfast with them as well. Mom was talking to Juliet very comfortably. I don't understand if she does like Juliet for real or there is something else that she wants to show us??!

" What is Mom doing, Dad?" I whispered to my father.

" I don't know. Milvertons are too twisted. Your Mom is one of the best examples of that." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Yes, Asher too. Try to figure out what she things about Juliet." I said to him and he nodded sighing deeply.

" Yes, you left me in a do or die situation." he said to me and I chuckled.

" She will not tell you anything for that. You are just telling her about Juliet. Nothing else. How can that be bothering you?" I said to him and he shrugged.

" If you think so then I will say that you definitely don't know your mother yet. Not at all." He said and I chuckled.

" I know her very well, Dad. She loves you a lot and she will never ever bother you about a thing that's related to me." I said to him. He sighed deeply.

" She is very sensitive about everything that's related to you. Trust me." He said.

" Then my sympathies are with you, Dad." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" That's why I always wanted to have a daughter cause they always love their father more than their mother." He said and I chuckled.

" So sad that you got me instead, Dad." I said. He chuckled.

We walked out of the house as soon as we finished the breakfast. I was driving toward her apartment when she opened her mouth to say something.

" Does your mom know about us?" She asked me.

" No." I said to her.

" Then why was she acting so kind to me?" She asked me and I sighed deeply.

" I myself don't have any idea neither do dad. She is kind to everyone. Northscotts have big hearts unlike Kentworths." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Can you tell me why do you always drag Kentworths in every topic?" She asked and I chuckled.

" It's fun." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" F*ck your fun." She said.

" Don't curse." I said.

" I will. Kentworths loves to curse. It's their favorite hobby." She said irritatingly. I smirked. It's really very fun to irritate her.

" I know that. How can they be addicted to a good thing? They are fond of the worst anyways. How can they like something they should?" I said to her and she narrowed her eyes at me.

" What do you mean, Ardeyn? You mean I should like that Drew instead you? You are indirectly convincing yourself that you are not good enough?" She asked me and I chuckled. She is not that dumb.

" Exception is not an example, Kentworth." I said to her.

" You think you are very exceptional?" She asked me.

" Yes, obviously." I said stopping the car in the parking lot of the building of her apartment. "There are  7.8 billion people in the world but you fall for the one who is your eternal enemy. If that's not exceptional then what do you call exceptional, Kentworth?" I asked her and she sighed before leaning toward me and capturing my lips with hers. I chuckled inwardly before kissing her back. I was really missing her too.

" This feeling is exceptionally precious to me." She said caressing my cheeks. I chuckled.