Prologue

Lava L'99Bar
London, UK
9:00 PM

" Isn't it the same place where Diya came and fall in to trouble, Ari?" She asked as she called Aradhya.

" You are there already?" Aradhya asked.

" Yes, I am there." She said. " Call that stupid Northscott. Tell him that I am getting drunk." She said.

" Are you sure that you want to do this?" Ari asked her.

" Yes, Ari. I just want to make it happen. He will not come to meet me if we don't push him to do this. He didn't even picked up my phone calls." She said.

" Think again, Juliet. It's dangerous. That bar is not a good place." Ari said.

" Just let this happen." She said.

" Just be careful that no one comes to know that it's you." Ari said.

" Don't worry. I will take care of it." She said.

" Well, all the best." Ari said and hung up.

She went inside and sat in front the bartender. He looked at me. She just hoped he doesn't recognize her.

" Can I help you, ma'am?" He asked her.

" Yes, of course. You can." She said looking around. He still wasn't there.

" Yes. How can I help you?" He asked her again.

" Ummm... Ahhh...Can I have a vodka shot straight up please?" She randomly ordered. She wasn't going have it anyways.

" Sure." The bartender said. " I think I have seen you somewhere but I can't remember." He said and she cleared her throat.

" May be in the bar. I often come here." She lied.

" Oh, may be. I don't remember though." He said and she nodded.

" Yeah, I am sure." She said.

" Here is your drink, Ma'am. Enjoy it." He said and she nodded.

" What is your name?" She asked the bartender.

" Jonathan Dallas." He said pointing his name stuck on his shirt. She chuckled.

" I am Juliet Kentworth." She said and he looked up at her at once. "Don't scream. I can see that you are a fan." She said. He was still looking at her weirdly with his jaw hitting the ground. " Close your mouth or else you will catch flies." She chuckled.

" Oh my God!!! Oh my God!!!" He said covering his mouth with his palm. She smiled.

" Don't let anyone know. Just keep it secret. I hope I can trust you." She said.

" Yes, you can. You can. Oh my God." He said.

" Give me your number. I will send you the free pass for the next concert." She said giving him her phone and he was shocked.

" Thank you." He said returning back her phone.

" You are welcome. But I don't want to see this in the news tomorrow morning." She said.

" No one will know." He said.

" Better." She said and was about to sip the drink but she heard the voice she was waiting for.

" What are you doing here?" He asked her. She turned at saw him standing there glaring at her clenching his fist.

" Oh, Ardeyn!!! Come have a drink with me. Give me one shot more Jonathan." She said to the bartender.

" You shouldn't be here." Ardeyn said.

" Why? I need a drink." She said. He paid for the drink and hold her hand.