Drama Queens

Juliet's POV

It been a week that we have come back to London from India. We went there to attend Diya's wedding ceremony. The wedding ceremony was full of drama and twists. We enjoyed it until Diya's biological father entered the wedding venue with a gun to shoot her. We were very shocked.

They managed to handle the situation and Noel was injured a bit. Later that psychopath who supposed to be Diya's father got arrested and send to the jail but his family managed to prove that he is mentally unstable. There is no doubt he is. So, he was sent to the mental asylum. We asked Noel thousands of times why didn't he take any action in this matter. He should do something but he kept saying that he has his eyes on that psychopath. I don't know if this is right thing to do or not. But it may be the right decision. May be he doesn't want to hurt that man because he is Diya's biological father. That's undeniable. If that guy doesn't bother her anymore then no one will be crossing his road as well.

In all these things, one thing is still the same which is Ardeyn's attitude toward me. He is acting very cold with me. I tried to make things right between us after that mess in the party. I went to visit his grandfather in the hospital. I tried to talk to him several times but nothing melt his heart. I sighed deeply. When will he come back to his normal self??! His cold attitude is not easy for me to handle.

" Lettie,I forgot my ukulele in the car." I was brought back to reality by Gabi's tensed voice. She was going to participate in the interschool singing competition. More like we forced her to join. But she agreed. That matters.

" I will go and bring it. No worries. Don't stress out yourself." I said to her and she nodded nervously. This girl will spoil everything today.

Actually there was interschool singing competition going on and there was an exciting prize for the winner. The winner will have a contract to work with a renowned music company. They will make his or her career. It's so exciting. We forced Gabi to participate in this competition. But she wasn't agreeing with that so we all 6 best friends had to take part in it.  We were not interested in this but just to encourage Gabi we had to do it. Otherwise she wouldn't take part in it. I know that she has fans around from her YouTube channel but she is scared of performing on the stage and this is what will destroy her career. I walked out of the auditorium and found Asher, Ardeyn and Heidi talking to Shane. I walked passed them. For now, Gabi's ukulele is more important. I grabbed the ukulele and walked back to the auditorium. Mrs. Cassidy was encouraging Gabi. Jordana joined me.

" You will. I have full trust on you." Gabi's grandmother Mrs. Cassidy said to Gabi. I sighed. Gabi can mess up this opportunity. This is a golden chance for her.

" Here, blonde." I said to Gabi and handed Gabi the ukulele.

" Thanks." Gabi said to me.

" Hey, grandma." I hugged Mrs. Cassidy and she hugged me back.

" Oh, hey, Juliet." Mrs. Cassidy said. 

" Perfectly fine and ready to rock the stage." I said and grandma chuckled.

" Where are the others?" Ari asked me about Asher and Ardeyn.

" I don't know." I said.

" Hey guys!!"  Jordana said and sat next to Ari.

" Where were you, Ari?" I asked Ari as she wasn't around when I left to get the ukulele. I was going to call her that the audition for competition was going to start soon. She chuckled.

" I had some works in the principal office." Shr said.

" What kind of work?" I asked.

" I will tell you once we all are together." She said and I nodded.