Explosion

Outskirts of London
09:00 PM

She entered the house looking around carefully. Though her face was covered with the scarf but she did not want to make any mistakes. It has already created suspicion to people. She can not handle it if there is more mess. She knocked on the door and someone opened the door before letting her inside.

" Everything ok?" That guy asked.

" Yup. No one doubted." She said.

" That's my girl!!" He said.

" Of course, James. One and only yours." She said. He smirked at her.

" Then what is with Damian Kentworth?" He asked leaning and kissing on her lips. She kissed him back at once.

" You know that very well that Dad is forcing me to marry him. I am not going to marry him. No worries. I will marry only you. No one else." She said. He smirked inwardly. Foolish girl.

" Yes. I am eagerly waiting for that, Babe." He said and she was going to say something but her phone started to ring. She glared at the phone as she found the caller id.

" Pick up, darling. He must be missing you." He said. She rolled her eyes.

" F*ck him." She said before picking up the call.

" Hello,Mia. I am sorry, Sweetheart. I will not ask about it anymore. Tell me how much do you need. I will transfer to your account." Damian's tensed voice made them smirk at once.

" 10 million." She said.

" Will that be enough?" He asked and she smirked.

" I will manage the rest." She said.

" No, tell me how much do you need? I am transferring it to you right now." He said.

" No problem. It will be enough help from you." She said.

" Trust me." He said.

" Ok. Then make it 20. That will be enough." She said.

" Ok, Mia. You will be able to have the money tomorrow morning." He said and she chuckled.

" Thank you so much, Babe. I will return you the money very soon." She said laughing silently.

" Oh, don't be bothered. It will be fine, Sweetheart." He said.

" It is not a small amount, Damian." She rolled her eyes. She wanted that money. Now she can cut off all the relationship with him. But she has to pretend for awhile until she gets her visa for Spain. Then she will be out of his reach.

" It's ok. I will not go bankrupt." Damian said.

" Ok, then, Babe. I will meet you tomorrow morning." She said.

" Ok, take care, sweetheart. Love you. Goodnight." He said and hung up the call.

As soon as he hung up the call both Mia and James burst out laughing. How smoothly they just fooled him!!! Their plan was working. A free life with a lot of money.

" We are moving to Spain next week, babe." James said.

" Yes, Babe. You, me and our baby." Mia said keeping his hand on her stomach. He smirked.

" Yes, Babe." He said kissing on her lips. She was more than eager to return it.

" You are a born actress, babe. How you have just convinced Juliet Kentworth that you are not Mia in that trip!!! I thought we are getting caught that night." James said and Mia chuckled.

" She is also stupid. All the Kentworths are stupid of the era." Mia chuckled. " Hoe come she did not tell Damian about everything? I was so sure that Damian would not believe his sister but yet she should have informed him. She just believed my words and did not bothered to expose me." Mia laughed so hard.

" Yeah. I was shocked too. She must be busy these days. She may inform her brother soon." He said.

" No worries. I have captured Damian so bad. He will not believe anyone else's words which are against me. Foolish guy." Mia said and James smirked. If Mia knew how stupid she was for trusting a guy like James!!!

" You rock, Babe." He said and she chuckled.

" How long would it take to have the visa? I want my freedom right now. I want to love with you. I want to get married to you as soon as possible. Before our baby is born of course!!" Mia said and James gave her a fake smile.

" Yes, I am also excited, Babe. Once we settle down in Spain, we will get married at once." He said. She smiled.

" I love you, Babe." Mia said before kissing him hard. He kissed her back and pushed her on the bed.

Mia was so blind in love that she could not see that James was only forcing her to ask money from both her family and her fiance while he himself was sucking money from her not working at all. He was using both her body and money for himself.

A few hours back, Mia was putting her clothes on to leave. James smirked as he texted someone. Mia smiled at him.

" See you tomorrow." Mia said kissing on his lips.

" Hopefully we will meet." James said and Mia nodded smilingly and walked out of the apartment.

James took his phone and called someone at once.

" Got the money, Babe. Now you can send them to kill Mia. She is of no use anymore." James said laughing so hard.

Mia was walking out of the parking lot and she felt someone following her but ignored it. She got in the car but found one of the tires were damaged. She hit the steering wheel. " Damn it!!!"  She booked an Uber and it must be coming. She was waiting for the Uber near the building when she found four bulky men coming out of the parking lot. She just ignored them but she found them approaching her. She tried to keep calm but once she found them with arms she ran out of there at once and they started to follow her. She picked out her phone and called James.

" Hello!!" James picked up the call.

" James. I am being followed. May be they want to kill me." She said.

" Calm down, Mia. What happened?" He asked from the other side.

" Some people are following me with arms." She said.

" Where are you?" He asked her.

" I am near the street." She said.

" Ok. I am coming." He said.

" Please, hurry up, James. I can't run for long." She said. " I -" she was saying but suddenly a headlight of a car blinded her at once.

" Watch out!!! Move away. The brake is not working." She heard the driver saying but it was too late as the car ran over her at once and a sharp pain clutched all over her body at once. She felt blood oozing from her body. She was scared of her child at once and before losing her sense she heard a loud noise of explosion then darkness consumed her.

DQ#2 Another Romeo's Julietजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें