Everything Is Fair In Love And War

Ardeyn's POV

" I was busy last night." Asher said and I chuckled.

" With Ari?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes. " Susan texted me to know where you were. I knew you were with Ari. So, I texted her to inform you that you have text from Susan." I chuckled and he narrowed his eyes at me.

" If you knew that I was with Aradhya then why did you text her that stupid thing? You know she hates the name Susan?!" He asked me and I chuckled. " You know what she has done last night?" He asked me.

" What has she done?" I asked him and he told me what she has done last night when they were together.

" What?!!" I chuckled as he told me everything.

" When we went for a walk last night she took thousands of pictures then send all of them to Susan." He said. I laughed.

" Susan messed up with a wrong person." I said to him.

" Yes. She did." He said checking the mails. I was sitting next to him. I wanted to tell him about that Drew guy. But we have to meet Mrs. Cassidy today. May be we can talk about it tonight.

" So, Ari told you that she loves you back?" I asked him.

" No. She hasn't." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You told her that you love her face to face?" I asked him.

" No. Not yet." He said to me. I rolled my eyes once again.

" Very well. You haven't told her that you love her and she didn't tell you that she loves you but still you both are ready to kill others if they try to interfere between you two. Very nice." I said.

" Not every relationship does need a confession." He said. " Besides, she knows that I do love her. That's enough." He said and I sighed.

" So, you do agree that you guys are in a relationship?" I asked him smirking and he narrowed his eyes at me. 

" Don't you think you are talking too much these days?" He asked me. 

" I always talk too much, Ash if you missed that." I said and he rolled his eyes. He hates it when I call him Ash but I can't do anything with that. " So, are you guys in a relationship or you are just confused about your feelings?" I asked him and he glared at me.

" I will marry her in near future. You happy now?" He asked me and I smirked at him. He just rolled his eyes in return.

" Very happy. Very very happy." I said and he shook his head. " But what did you mean by a near future? Is it tomorrow? Next week?Or next year?" I asked him. He sighed deeply.

" By near future I wanted to mean in next 10 years. It can be Tomorrow, can be next week, can be next month or next year. I don't know the exact date." He said to me and I chuckled.

" You are so whipped." I said.

" So do you." He said to me and I chuckled.

" I have the control over the fact." I said.

" You have control over Juliet Kentworth? Do you want me to trust that?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" I can control her. But I don't want to do so until I need to do it." I said and He sighed. "But it's opposite for you, Bro." I said.

" Only time will speak for our favor, Ardeyn. For now let's live in the present. It's still far away. Things can go out of our hands leaving us without anything to do." He said to me.

" I agree. Fate can act cruel but we have to think which can be the best option for us." I said to him and he nodded. " Mrs. Cassidy asked us to meet her yesterday. I don't know why was she saying so but she said it's very important." I said and he checked the time.

" Let's go then. I will be busy later." He said to me. 

" With Ari to be specific." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Do you have to drag her in every damn matter?!" He asked me and I chuckled.

" I am happy for you two." I said and he chuckled.

" Let's go and meet Mrs. Cassidy. We have to meet her. She must have something very important to talk to us." He said to me and I nodded before following him.

We walked toward Cassidy's house. It was on the other end of the neighborhood. I was looking around. Kentworths house was across the road. I remembered how disturbed Juliet was this morning. Though I was encouraging her to act normal with her parents but I don't think they deserve it. They always acts cold with Juliet which I hate the most about them. I sighed and turned to see Asher who was glaring at the phone screen. I chuckled at his reaction. He must have read some odd comment there on social media.

" It will burn." I said and he turned to see me and I smiled. " Your phone will burn if you keep glaring at it like this." I said and he rolled his eyes. " If you are not ok with the comments you shouldn't check them. You can't stop them. They are crazy about the girls. They are fans and followers. You should ignore these if you don't want to make a mess." I said.

" You won't be jealous if anyone is after Juliet?" He asked me.

" That's why I never read the comments below their pictures." I said honestly. " That helps with my anger issue and jealousy." I said and he sighed deeply.

" I think I should follow you this time." He said and I chuckled.

" I do trust, Ari. She will always be with you. You don't have to be worried." I said.

" But you don't trust Juliet?" He asked me. I shook my head.

" You didn't get that. I haven't left any options for Kentworth. She has to agree. Otherwise I have my own ways to get what I want. I don't care if the world hates me." I said and he rolled his eyes.

We went to Cassidy's place and heard Mrs. Cassidy was not that home. She went for a meeting and left us a message that she will meet us tomorrow morning. I sighed.

" I think I will go back home." I said to Asher.

" I am going to meet Aradhya." He said and I chuckled.

" Yes, it's your time." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

I sighed inwardly. If only Juliet took an initiative then we wouldn't be in a awkward situation like this now. Well, I have to do something with this Drew guy. If he irritates me too much then he is going to see the hell. Because, everything is fair in love and war.