The Fuck Is This Book?

This is where the results of the competition as well as the feedback from the judges will be held. Here is where you will find out if your story made it through to the next round, and where you will be able to see your scores. Stories will be eliminated by a 'cut-off' system. We are using a 100 point grading scale, so any story that falls below a certain number, let's say 50, will be cut from the competition, making 50 the cut-off number of the round. This number will change as the competition goes on.

There will be one chapter in this book for every story that was entered into the competition that will contain the feedback and comments from the judges who were assigned to your story, as well as their individual scores. There will also be small in-between chapters where we judges can talk about some common things that we are seeing that are docking off points, gaining points, bothering us, making us happy, etc. It's not required to read them, but it's probably to your benefit to hear what the people who are in charge of scoring you have to say.

Who are your judges, exactly? And how many? While I can't tell you who each person is, let's just say that there are 13 of us, and that we call ourselves Organization XIII. We're not here to coddle you, pat you on the back, or make you feel good about yourself and your story. We're here to pass honest judgment on what we read in hopes to make you better, not make you feel better. Don't take any criticism too seriously; it's all constructive. And if it's not, then just pretend like it was Larxene judging you.