FIFTEEN

"You guys need to make up, this silence is so off" Darren said

"All she has to do is say sorry and be cordial with my girlfriend" Josiah said shrugging. He was willing to get their friendship back to the point where it was but she was being stubborn and he wasn't letting up on his conditions.

"You're doing this over a girl you'll be over with in 2 months tops" Leah said

"I'm not just doing it over Aubrey, you can't do something as simple as apologize to fix our friendship"

"There would not need to be any apologies given if you weren't always trying to replace me"

"Aubrey isn't a replacement for you dumbass" he said

"Now I'm a dumbass but if I called you a deaf bastard I'd be wrong"

"Technically you'd would be wrong because I'm not a bastard, you are though"

"Shut up, why are you here anyways? Where's your girlfriend?"

"The one you're jealous of?"

"I could never be jealous of anyone dating you"

"What is that supposed to mean?" He said

"It means fuck you"

"Anyways let's end this feud, I'll give you both 20 dollars to let it go"

"Not enough" Josiah said

"Hey guys" Lauren said walking up to their booth. She slid in the seat next to Josiah as he began playing games on his phone to escape the awkward scenario.

"Hey Lauren" Leah said smirking. She never really liked Lauren when she and Josiah were together but now they seemed to be the best of friends.

*I knew you couldn't hear but now you can't speak* Lauren signed to Josiah.

He simply waved at her.

"He has a new girlfriend now Lauren" Leah said

"Not for long" she replied while Josiah wasn't looking so he wouldn't know what she said.

"Back to what I was talking about, What will it take for y'all to forgive each other?"

"We can talk about it later, I gotta go" Josiah said. He didn't want to be there anymore and Aubrey was out of class so he decided to go hang with her.

"Bye" Lauren said

He spotted Aubrey walking towards him and almost didn't recognize her due to her dying her hair the night before.

"When did you do this?" He asked pointing to her now chestnut auburn hair. It complimented her brown skin well and he liked it.

"Well you saw me yesterday morning so when do you think I did it?" She asked

"Last night"

"Yeah, Raven convinced me to do it, It'll have to grow on me though"

"You don't like it?" He asked

"Not more than my black hair, do you like it?"

"Yeah it's different" he said

"My place or yours?" Aubrey asked

"Mine"

"You and Leah made up?" Aubrey asked

"No, why"

"Well who were you in the cafe with?"

"Darren and Leah, he tried to play peacemaker but that didn't work and then Lauren came" he said