TEN

"She's his ex girlfriend I'm done" Aubrey complained to Raven

"Aubrey relax she's been in town for two weeks I'm sure if he was going to dump you for her he would've"

"It's happening, and it's all your girlfriend's fault for bringing her" Aubrey said

"Leave Leah alone I'm sure it was innocent"

"No, she had it out for me since she met me, I hate her" she said

"Well Bre if he likes you as much as I think he does he won't go back to that old thing, trust me"

"Well I just don't believe that so I'll be in my room being sad, I can never just have good things everything just gets taken away from me" Aubrey said going to her room.

She sighed while laying on the bed. She was feeling exceptionally down about the situation. She didn't want to compete with anyone especially not someone who'd been in his life since he was a child, to her it was an automatic loss.

Josiah~ U busy?

Aubrey stared at her phone for a while before deciding to ignore his message and go to sleep. When she woke up from her short nap she heard loud voices in her living room.

She decided to go and see what the commotion was about and it was just Leah and Raven talking loudly.

"Hi Aubrey" Leah said smirking, she was in a seemingly good mood and Aubrey knew it would be bad for her.

"Hey.." Aubrey said awkwardly before heading to the refrigerator.

"You look good you must not have heard the bad news yet" Leah said

"Leah" Raven warned

"What bad news?" Aubrey asked drinking her water

"I just assumed Josiah would've told you just now but I guess not"

"Told me what"

"That him and Lauren are basically back together" she said making Aubrey choke on her water causing a coughing fit

"What?"

"I mean she's at his place right now" Leah said shrugging as Aubrey went back into her room. She wasn't going to let Leah get a reaction out of her.

"And just like that we're not having sex" Raven said to Leah as Aubrey closed her door.

Aubrey~ Sorry I was sleep

Josiah~ can I come see you?

The response made Aubrey worry less. He wouldn't want to come see me if he was trying to be with his ex right?

Aubrey~ yes bring food

Josiah~ what do you want?

Aubrey~ chic fil a, just get me a salad

Josiah~ Alr

Aubrey laid back and watched tv waiting for Josiah to come, she knew it'd take a while for him to get there since he was always late. She was unusually tired for some odd reason today.

"Aubrey" Josiah said as she began dozing off. She sat up rubbing her eyes to see him in her doorway with a chi fil a bag. She'd forgotten all about the Lauren situation when she saw how cute he looked.

"Thank you" Aubrey said opening her salad

"Mhm, why'd you get a salad anyways?" He asked sitting on the bed with her

"What do you mean?" Aubrey asked

"I mean last time we went there you got chic fil a you got the little chicken nuggets" he said. She admired that he remembered the little things about her.