EIGHTEEN

Aubrey- Sorry for how I acted earlier :/

She texted after waking up from her nap, she realized she was being irrational and needed to apologize to him.

Josiah💘- Coming over.

Aubrey simply sat in her bed trying to decipher whether it was a good coming over or a bad coming over. She tried to keep her mind on the positive side though.

"Aubrey?" Raven said coming in knocking on the door.

"You're home early" Aubrey said getting out of bed to hug her.

"Yeah my family gets on my nerves and I had to come back and help my handicapped roommate" she said

"I'm am not handicapped"

"Well your arm is broken I'm sure you'll need help"

"Only with my hair, and it's not my arm it's my wrist it took Josiah three tries to get this ponytail looking ok"

"At least he tried, it looks pretty to me" she said shrugging

"Eh, well anyways I'm glad you're back, I stocked up the fridge and pantry" she said

"I'll cook something tonight"

"Good I missed your cooking" Aubrey said before she left out.

A little bit after that Josiah came in her room. She wasn't sure if he was upset or not by looking at his face since he looked as if he was bored.

"Hi" she said smiling

"Now you wanna be nice to me?" he stated. He wasn't really mad about earlier but he wanted to hold it over her head for a while.

"I'm sorry, I was in pain, I barely got any sleep, and I know those aren't good excuses for being mean to you and Leah, but I was just having a horrible day and I took it out on you and I shouldn't have"

"Hmm I don't know whether I should forgive you or not"

"You should, so I can do this freely" she said kissing him slowly and pulling away after a few seconds.

"Think I need another longer one so I can properly assess this apology" He said

Aubrey kissed him again with tongue deeply for longer than 10 seconds this time.

"All is forgiven" He said

"Yeah?"

"Yeah Bre, I didn't really care that bad"

"Ok, do you really think I'm clingy?" She asked

"Yes but I like it, sorry I tried to use it as an insult, I like to be around you and I'm glad you like to be around me"

"I can leave you alone sometimes if you want" Aubrey said. The last thing she wanted to be seen as was clingy.

"No, don't" he said grabbing her broken hand unknowingly making her hiss. Her hand hurt whenever she moved it at a certain angle.

"My bad, why does it still hurt? did you take your medicine?" he said.

"I don't know and I did take it, it only works so well"

"You want me to tell my mom to bring you better drugs?" He asked

"No, isn't that illegal?" Aubrey asked