TWENTY

"Aubrey do you have everything?" He asked watching her zip up her suitcase.

"I think so"

"Well just come on, we'll buy whatever you're missing"

"You're so impatient, I'm done" she said

"I got the bags Aubrey" he said noticing she was struggling trying to get all her bags together.

"Well I can carry one Josiah"

"Yes, this one" he said handing her her makeup bag. She rolled her eyes but didn't complain further, she knew there was no winning.

"Alright let's go" he said

It took them about an hour to get to the airport since they were catching a night flight and everyone was getting off work.

They decided to get food so they can sit at their designated gate and eat before they boarded the plane.

"Are you nervous?" She asked

"Very" he said truthfully before taking a deep breath.

"I think you'll do fine, you got me and your pills" she said

"I hate planes"

"I know, you could've driven"

"WE could have with the others did but that's too long to be sitting in a car and just no" he said.

Leah, Lauren, and Darren all decided to drive there in the same car. They asked Josiah if he and Aubrey would go with them but, Josiah thought things would be too difficult with all 3 of them in the same car.

"I'm kinda excited, I've never been to Aspen before, kinda bummed I won't be able to ski though"

"Do you know how to ski?"

"No but I'd like to learn, do you?" She asked

"Yep, pretty good at it too"

"Really?"

"Yeah I know how to do a lot of things"

"Me too" she lied.

"Like what?"

"I can swim real good" she said smiling, making him laugh.

"There's other things you can do in the snow Bre" knowing she was bummed about not being able to really do anything because of her wrist, he tried to convince her there was more to do.

"Like what"

"We can put you on a sled and you can just slide all day" he said

"That isn't funny" she said giving him a straight face.

"I'm not kidding either that or a snowmobile with me"

"What about snowboarding? Do you think I could do that"

"It takes balance and if you fall you'll have to catch yourself and you're obviously not good at it" he said referring to her broken wrist as she rolled her eyes.

"No more jokes about my wrist" Josiah had been recently been making jokes out of her incident and she didn't find anything funny.

"They're just jokes Bre"

"Not to me, it's embarrassing"

"You fell, it's not that big of a deal everyone has fallen before" he said trying to convince her

"You're right, still no jokes"

"Okay Bre" he said kissing her.

"You look good" she said out of the blue. He had just gotten a haircut and Aubrey loved it.