THIRTY FOUR

"Rough day?" Josiah asked as Aubrey plopped on the couch.

"My feet hurt so bad Josiah" she said. It was the back to school rush at her job and her body was feeling it.

"Does it still hurt from the vacuum?" He asked lifting her leg. She shook her head no as he flipped her shoes off.

"Thank you" she said watching him massage her foot, of course he didn't know what she said because he was watching basketball.

"Did you get a break?"

"Yeah I went to sleep during it" she said yawning

"Why are you still tired then?"

"A 20 minute nap is nothing, plus I was up all night watching scandal" she said shrugging

"You are a tv fiend" he said laughing

"I really am, I can't sleep without it on" she said

"Well tonight you will, we're gonna get you a good nights rest" he kissed her cheek.

"I get good sleep I just don't get enough"

"Didn't you just get your nails done, why are 3 off already?" He asked looking at her hands.

"One fell off and I just don't want this set anymore" she said trying to bite another nail off.

"I like these better than the ones you usually get" he said. She usually got long nails but she decided to get them short for once.

"Yeah because I can't poke you with these ones" she said

"That's exactly why, I'll pay for your next ones if you get them short again"

"Bribery?"

"Let's call it Compromise"

"How about you pay for them and I get them medium length?" She asked

"Deal" He said shaking her hand

"You are so cute" Aubrey stated admiring her boyfriend.

"You're beautiful" he said as their eyes locked.

"Thank you, I needed that" she said. She felt ugly, stressed and overworked.

"I don't know why, you're way too pretty to not know it" he explained rubbing her face with his thumb.

"If you wanna get in my pants, just say that. You don't have to do all this buttering up" she joked kissing him

"I wasn't even thinking about that, I just want you to know you're perfect"

"Perfect? Now you're overdoing it" she laughed.

"To me you are, are you cold?" He asked

"No, why?" She scrunched up her eyebrows.

"You have goosebumps" he made her look down at her arm and rub it a bit.

"They're from you" she said kissing him softly.

"Let's watch movies tonight, with snacks and stuff" she suggested excitedly.

"I have plans Bre"