TWELVE

"You look cute, What are you doing tonight?" Raven asked

"Josiah's taking me somewhere, he told me to dress sort of formal so, this is what I came up with" she said.

She wore a body con leopard print mini dress with a pair of black heeled sandals, she did a natural glam on her face since that's all she knew how to do and her hair was currently in pin rolls.

"Are you going to put some jewelry on?" Raven asked

"Yeah, I'm looking for my black purse, have you seen it?" Aubrey said

"I think I put it in the hall closet" Raven said

"Thanks, do you think he'll like this" she said spinning around

"Yes you look great, what time is he going to be here"

"He told me 10 minutes so that means 20, so I have to finish my hair"

"What is he taking you out for anyways?, Valentine's Day is tomorrow" Raven asked

"I guess we're doing a two day thing, I think he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend" Aubrey said smiling

"I hope so, you guys are so cute, hurry up and finish so I can take your pictures" Raven said as Aubrey went into her room.

Aubrey took her time combing out her curls and found her gold nameplate along with a gold bracelet she had gotten when she was younger. By time she finished and got her pictures taken Josiah was there.

"You're on time" Aubrey said opening the door

"Wow"

"Good wow?" She asked

"Great" he said as they walked to the car.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere to eat" he said looking over at her, he'd never seen her dressed up and he was mesmerized. She was gorgeous to him both ways though of course.

"I would ask what place but it's likely you don't want me to know or else you would've said it when I asked" she said and she was correct he wanted it to be a surprise and it was likely she wouldn't know anything about the place if he'd told her the name anyways.

Once they'd gotten there Aubrey was in awe of how pretty it was at night in downtown Atlanta. The tall buildings lit up and the air was slightly chilly. The restaurant was at the top floor of a hotel and it took no time getting them seated although they're was a long line in the crowded restaurant.

"You made reservations here?" Aubrey asked

"No, they didn't have tables for tonight when I tried a week ago, they're booked until November, but I'm a very important person"

"What does that mean?"

"That I'm very important and I'm a person" he said purposely misinterpreting what she said

"You are not that important to be skipping lines and reservations, tell me" she said laughing

"You won't be able to do it so there's no reason to tell you and I am that important"

"Did you do something bad?" she semi whispered with her eyes widened

"No Aubrey, I had my dad pull some strings" He said. His dad knew people and Josiah knew that so he used it to his advantage. Joseph didn't let him do it often though because he only had so many favors he could ask for and in his line of work he needed them.

"So your dad is the very important person?"

"I'm his son so I inherited it from him" he said making Aubrey laugh a little