FIVE

"How long did it take you to learn sign language?" Aubrey asked

"It took me about a year and a half, learning with my family made it easier"

"Do you know every word?"

"Every word I need to use, why?" He asked

"I'm thinking about taking ASL next semester, so I can get a language out the way, and I have a deaf friend now so it's a plus" She stated

"So basically you're learning sign language for lil ole me" he said

"I just told you why I'm learning it and you turned it into an all about you thing" Aubrey said laughing.

Josiah was very arrogant, his parents had been building his confidence from day one and even more when he'd lost his hearing. To him he was a catch, he'd come from money, he had looks, and he was charming.

"That reason mattered the most to me" He said jokingly.

"Anyways, did you watch the show I told you to watch?"

"Well Aubrey, the first episode was pretty boring, so I fell asleep and never looked back"

"It is not boring, you liked twilight but you don't like vampire diaries?"

"Yeah, Just because I liked one supernatural brother story doesn't mean I like all of them"

"That would make sense if you enjoy something you should like something like it" She explained

"No If I like chocolate ice cream does that mean I have to like Vanilla too?"

"That is not the same and you know it"

"How?, Ice Cream Flavors and Supernatural Movies are the analogy"

"Well because Chocolate and Vanilla are nothing alike Maybe if you said Chocolate and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream It would make a little sense"

"What is Chocolate Chip Ice Cream?"

"The best Ice Cream to ever exist."

"You eat it" He asked giving her a disgusted face.

"It's not nasty, The kind I get is Ben&Jerry's it's mixed with cookie dough and it's so so good"

"Sounds like too many flavors mixed in one"

"What is an appropriate ice cream flavor?"

"The regular three, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Chocolate"

"And let me guess you like the blandest one, Vanilla"

"The best one you mean, and I don't eat sweets often"

"Oh so you're one of those lean diet eating people"

Aubrey was right. Josiah's parents made their kids eat healthy due to their mother being a doctor, they had the whole balanced diet thing going on for themselves and their children, which is why Josiah had a nice body.

"Lean diet eating people?"

"Yeah the type of person that eats vegetables and stuff"