SEVEN

"You kissed him?" Raven asked

"Yes" she stated smiling

"I don't believe you, I can't believe you initiated it like whaaaat not shy scary Aubrey"

"It wasn't that Aubrey that's why, it was the tipsy Aubrey, his mom told me one drink won't hurt and I had like four"

"She was trying to loosen you up, I have got to get you drunk"

"No you will not, I'm done drinking for the rest of my life, the confidence it gives me is dangerous" she said truthfully.

It was the reason she rarely drank. Aubrey was the type of person to get married to a stranded if she'd had enough to drink.

"Was it good"

"Yes it was like Cinderella but like now I'm nervous"

"Cinderella? And why are you nervous?"

"Like a fairytale. And because what if I just become on of the girls he just has sex with"

"You know about that?"

"Doesn't everyone?" Aubrey asked.

She knew Josiah was a manwhore because everyone on campus talked about it, usually Aubrey minded her business but she had found herself listening to other people's conversations lately, specifically the ones about him.

"Hm, we'll from what you've told me maybe you're different to him"

"Maybe" she said shrugging

"Well are you going to see him today"

"No he's going to New York with his family for the rest of the break so I won't see him, but we texted each other"

Usually his family spent New Years with Josiah's dad side of the family in New York and didn't come back until winter break was over.

"About?"

"Just the stuff we always talk about, we didn't say anything about the kiss, maybe he forgot"

"Or maybe he's waiting until he can get his hands on you again so he can show you how he feels" she said smiling and raising his eyebrows

"You're so nasty, I don't plan on having sex with him though"

"And why's that?"

"Because I've never done that before and I'm not just going to do it with just anybody, I want it to be special"

"So you're a virgin?" She asked

"Yes but I tried once with a guy in 11th grade but I backed out because it was just too big so I just decided to wait and now I'm in college a virgin"

"Well if you backed out because it was too big don't do it with Josiah because I heard he is packing" she said as the two laughed

"I'm older now and plus it can't be that big and it's all just rumors anyways"

"Yeah you just keep telling yourself that"
——————————————————————-
"Josiah you're sweating, take off this jacket" Melissa said pulling his jacket

"I'm not hot, just nervous" he said standing up to walk around the airport gate

"He's an aerophobic" Joanna said laughing watching him walk back and forth

"Stop laughing at your brother Joanna, have some sympathy" Melissa said

"She can laugh, the boy is too old to be afraid of a plane, we deal with this every time" Joseph said.