19 - Griffin, get off of Woods. Now

"Clarke. Wake up," Lexa gently shook Clarke's arm.

Unwillingly Clarke slowly opened her eyes, to saw Lexa above her, smiling softly.

"Heey," Clarke rasped out. She stretched slightly, yawning. "Oh. My back is hurting like hell!"

Octavia coughed behind them and they looked at her. She was already dressed up with a slight smile on her face.

"Maybe, if you would sleep in your bed, and not with Lexa in the bed dedicated to one person, you would sleep better."

She smirked at both of them and just shrugged. She sat on her bed and looked at them significantly.

"Get up. Ms. Simon can walk in here at any second. You too, Sea Mechanic," she slightly looked at Luna and Raven, and then she just laid on her bed, doing something on her phone.

Clarke and Raven were first to stand up. Both of them took some clothes and walked into the bathroom. While Lexa and Luna just turned around to the wall with closed eyes.

A few minutes past and the girls still haven't go out of the bathroom, nor their beds. Octavia was easily reading some book on her bed.

In this room, she was the one who was standing up as the first person. Octavia was definitely the early riser. She was often waking up with the sun. She hadn't much sleep, but she was okay with it. She wasn't tired or sleepy, anyway.

Someone knocked on the door and Octavia with a groan stood up to open. Lexa and Luna were now sitting in their beds with phones, Clarke and Raven still in the bathroom. Ms. Simons with her presumpted primacy slowly walked into the room. She smiled satisfied seeing Octavia's made bed and that she was actually ready. But then the smile was replaced with an unhappy even a bit disgusted whim as she noticed Lexa and Luna in their beds.

"Good morning." They decided to just not notice and greet their teacher.

"Good morning, Octavia" she nodded at her and smirked slightly.

"I don't want to be mean, but... Lexa and Luna are here, too."

Ms. Simons gasped from shock and enormously defended walked out.

"I hate her," Octavia whispered, and just come back to her lecture.

***

"How much longer?" Clarke caught Lexa up.

All twenty minutes of their walk she spent with Maya and Harper gossiping. But as she was bored of it anymore she decided to catch Lexa who was in front of her.

Lexa looked at her watch and shrugged.

"About ten minutes. Why? Are you tired yet?" She smiled and took Clarke's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"No. Not at all," Clarke shook her head no, trying to show her that she was just fine.

But two months was enough time together for Lexa to get to know Clarke very well.

"You're exhausted, aren't you?"

"Yeah," Clarke gasped out.

Lexa laughed and turned around, searching for their teacher but she was somewhere at the beginning.

Lexa suddenly stopped. Clarke looked at her a bit confused, but she just bent down a bit.

"Come on! I'll help you. Look at Octavia and Lincoln," she pointed at them.

Lincoln indeed was lifting Octavia on his back. Clarke thought "why not?" and as gently as she could she jumped on Lexa's back. At first, Lexa hesitated about walking farther, but then she straightened up a bit and easily started walking with Clarke's weight on her back.

Satisfied Clarke closed her eyes and rested her head on Lexa's shoulder, enjoying the nice wind blowing on her face.

Five minutes passed. Lexa with every step was getting a bit more tired, but she wasn't complaining at all. If that would be the only problem that was right now bothering her way to the waterfall would be just nice. But... there must be always some trouble in paradise.

"Griffin, get off of Woods. Now," they heard a harsh voice behind them.

Clarke sighed, but Lexa stopped and helped her stood on her own. They both turned with a scowl to Ms. Simon.

"Much better," she said and started walking, living girls in shock. They turned and only watched as she past Octavia and Lincoln walking in the exact same position and just nodded at them, smiling nicely.

Lexa spat out, angrily. Through those months Clarke noticed quite a lot of things about Lexa. 

And one of them was that she was angry hardly ever. Like, someone could insult her, tell her a lot of bad things, and she would just smile at them. Or, what was happening quite often, someone would push her against the locker just because she was walking next to them, and Lexa would just walk further with her chin raised high. She wasn't the type of person that is easy to excite.

Clarke just took her hand again and started drawing circles around her knuckle in a comforting way. Lexa smiled at her slightly, but gladly and happily.

They walked further, ignoring the teacher's attack.

The rest of the way wasn't as problematic for them anymore. In easy silence, they walked to the waterfall.

It was extraordinary. The whole trip was breathtaken as they stood just in front of it. High for twenty meters, the water was falling down, creating threads of white, shattered water, jumping in many directions. On the half of the stream you could see a small, but beautiful rainbow, perfectly mirrored in the water from the sun. The whole waterfall was surrounded by green, dense forest that reminded Clarke of Lexa's eyes.

As the whole trip started to unpacking all things from their bags, the girls just sat alone under some tree, enjoying each other's presence, trying to be not noticed by the terrorist of their trip. 

Lexa rested against the tree, Clarke layed on her knees. The view was so inspiring, that the blonde couldn't help herself but just took out her notebook and some pencil. She started drawing, while Lexa was just admiring. She still hasn't got used to Clarke's amazing talent. In her opinion, Clarke should've chosen some art college. Still, the decision was Clarke's to made. She could only whisper to her sometimes that it's quite a good idea.

Half an hour and Clarke had a general outline of the waterfall. Now, it was time for them to walk all around the place and for those who wanted also up the waterfall. It was December, so they weren't going to swim in it, even though some of the boys planned to.

"Can you take a photo of it?" Clarke looked into Lexa's sleepy eyes. Admiring Clarke's talent can mesmerize you, but also lull you. Lexa really hard was trying not to fall asleep. She would run her fingers through Clarke's blonde hair, put some naughty strand under her ear, or just look at others.

Murphy with this new met boy, Illian, almost got into the lake, but Miss Simon caught them before they made it. Others were, like Clarke and Lexa, sitting or laying together, talking, just chilling out.

"You're a better photographer than me," Clarke shrugged and handed Lexa her phone. Shee showed her which frame would be the best for her to end the painting.

"Are we going up there?" Lexa asked and pointed at the top.

"Of course. Look," she smiled at the rest of their friends. "They're already waiting."