11 - to the woods

Clarke pulled away and looked at her watch. She had forty minutes to get ready. She stared at Lexa.

"What?" she asked, confused.

"Why are you ready? And where have you been all day and night?"

"I may or may not, went to the woods," Lexa smirked shyly, at how stupid it sounded.

"Woods?" Clarke looked at her surprised. She was thinking about some places Lexa could possibly go, but she never considered woods.

"Yeah. There is this nice woods next to Polis. I always go to the woods, when I have to deal with some... stuff," she whispered the last word.

Clarke nodded, with a sad smile. "Wait. You were there all night?" her jaw dropped.

Lexa laughed. "No. I was sleeping on the couch."

"Why?"

"I just--"Lexa looked at her feet. She sighed. Clarke made her looked at her. She smiled. "I didn't want to-- deal with-- with you," a lonely tear streamed down her cheek, but Clarke immediately whipped it out by her thumb.

'Lex, I'm really sorry how much I hurt you." Lexa nodded. Clarke kissed her, and Lexa pulled away, with a goofy smile.

"What?" Clarke asked. This smile was so adorable, that Clarke couldn't help, but also smile.

"You called me Lex," she put her hands on Clarke's waist.

"I did, huh?" Clarke teased, putting her hands on Lexa's torso.

"Yeah, you did," Lexa leaned to kiss her again. After a few seconds, she pulled away and rest her forehead on Clarke's. "That was cute."

Clarke laughed and hit Lexa's torso, playfully. She took her hand and lead them to the toilet.

Lexa only sat on the cabinet.

"Why aren't you getting more ready? I thought after you saw my painting, you immediately harshly woke me up," Clarke smirked at her.

"Oh my gosh, your painting." She jumped out of the cabinet and went fastly to Clarke's room, then came back with the paper in her hand. She tried to save it, but it was really creased. She looked at Clarke, with a pouty face. "Clarke. I'm so sorry."

"Forget it," she smirked. "I'll draw you another one." Lexa smiled at that. "And then another one." Lexa's smile got even bigger. "And another one."

Lexa leaned to a quick kiss and went to her room. There was a pinboard above her desk. She pinned this painting on it and came back to Clarke, but she wasn't there.

"Clarke?" Lexa called her out.

"I'm changing," the blonde respond and after a few more seconds, she came back. Obviously, without trousers. She was wearing a black T-shirt with the text "I'm bored".

Lexa was sitting on the cabinet.

"Hey, now. You didn't take shower!" she pointed at Clarke's pants. She obviously blushed.

Clarke only smirked at her.

It took her 5 more minutes to be ready. She put high-stan jeans and took Lexa's hoodie.

It was too late to eat breakfast, so the girls just grabbed some apples and went to Clarke's car.

All way to school Clarke had her hand on Lexa's. Under it, they separated, because Lexa had biology and Clarke had art. Lexa sat alone next to the window, where she had a great view of Clarke's class. She was also sitting next to the window.

"Miss Woods!" Mr. Pike called her out, successfully ripping her off of her thoughts. "Are you here?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry," she blushed and looked at her notebook.