9 - permission

When Clarke woke up the next day, she didn't meet Lexa in the bathroom. She really wanted to talk to her about the last night. About the kiss.

Clarke was really confused. She has never thought about other girls like that. But she had to admit that she liked Lexa. Still, she was afraid of what her mom or friends would tell. She probably wouldn't survive seeing disgust or hate in their eyes. She really needed to talk to her.Clarke thought that maybe Lexa could help her.

After she got ready, she went downstairs to see there her mother eating breakfast.

"Hey, mom. Did you see Lexa?" Clarke asked as she reached the kitchen. She took cereal and milk, and pour it into a bowl.

"She left a few minutes ago," Abby looked at her, smiling. It was odd that she woke up so early. Abby came back late and was exhausted, but now it wasn't even 8 a.m. and she was sitting and smiling. "I think, she took your bike."

Clarke nodded a little bit disappointed. After breakfast, she drove to school. She was looking for Lexa everywhere, but she couldn't find her. She wasn't at her locker, she wasn't outside with the group, she wasn't in the bathroom. When Clarke was out of ideas, the bell rang, and she headed to her classroom.

In the lessons, Clarke couldn't focus on anything, but Lexa. She really needed this talk. So when after school she came back and saw Lexa, she felt a little bit less disturber.

Lexa was standing in the living room, looking at Clarke. She was wearing blue jeans and a white crop top with two lines on each sleeve, that was showing her stomach perfectly. Clarke blushed as she noticed that.

Lexa cleared her throat, taking Clarke's attention on her eyes. Clarke blushed even more.

"Hi," Lexa said, smirking at her.

"Hey," Clarke put her bag on the table and stepped closer.

Now they were only a few steps apart.

"Why haven't you been at school?" Clarke looked at her.

"Oh, I just... I needed to think. About... some things," Lexa looked at her palms, then back into those blue-ocean eyes.

"About..." Clarke barely could say that. "Us?" She whispered really quiet.

"Yeah..." Lexa nodded, embarrassed. "Look... if you," she started.

But Clarke didn't let her finish. "Would you go out with me? On a date?" She smiled at her. Lexa answered the same.

"Yes."

Clarke felt as she was about to fly away from there.

"Today, at 6?"

Lexa only nodded, and at that Clarke went upstairs, straight to her room. When she closed the door, she leaned against it with a huge grin.

When Clarke disappeared Lexa jumped once, then twice, smiling like some lunatic. After that jumps she calmed down, and also went to her room. She looked at the time. It was 3 p.m.

When she was about to went to the bathroom, to take a shower, but she heard that Clarke was already doing it. Lexa opened her wardrobe. She decided on dark grey jeans, a white T-shirt and a light grey cardigan on it. This choice took her a few minutes. She really wanted to look good.

When clothes were laying on her bed, ready to wear, Lexa heard the knock from the bathroom door, which meant that she could go. As she was opening them Lexa got ready to didn't react on Clarke's pants, but Clarke wasn't even there. So Lexa took the shower. When she put all clothes on her and knock the door. But she only heard a shout: