8 - surviving

Week past fast. Faster then Lexa thought it would. Now she and Clarke were getting ready for the party in their bathroom. Lexa decided - on Clarke's advice - to wear jeans and a black cami top. Clarke helped her with make-up, and soon enough they were heading to Blakes home. Clarke parked near it. Lexa wanted to open the door when Clarke caught her wrist.

"Wait," she said, then let go when Lexa looked at her. "I just wanted to tell you... if you'd want to come back, just tell me, and we'll go."

Lexa surprised froze for one breath, then slowly nodded.

The girls came out of the car and headed to the house. Party already began. The closer they got, the better they could hear the music. Both of them thought that sooner or later some of the neighbors will call the police, but they didn't care.

The door opened and Octavia in a really tight dress showed up.

"Hey!" she said and moved so that girls could come inside. Then she disappeared in the crowd.

Many, many people were dancing in the middle of the room. Some of them were playing in the beer pong, in the corner. In the kitchen was more alcohol. And others were also outside, next to or in the pool.

Clarke didn't lie, Blakes do make the best parties.

Lexa was at first a little bit overwhelmed, by having so many people around. But when Clarke led her to the center of the crowd, Lexa relaxed and danced with Clarke.

"You've got some good moves!" Clarke tried to outshoot the music.

"Thanks!"

They danced to the end of this song, and then Clarke noticed the rest of her group sitting, at one of the couches. She pointed at them, Lexa nodded, and they headed to them.

Raven, Luna, Monty, Harper, Mya, Jasper, Bellamy, Murphy, Octavia and Lincoln were talking about something, until they noticed Clarke and Lexa, after that, they immediately shut up.

"Welcome, ladies!" Jasper greeted them. Lexa and Clarke sat on the couch and nodded at them.

Everyone was holding a cup, except for Lexa. When Bellamy asked her about that, she said:

"I don't want to." Hoping that none of them will question her about that.

"Why, though?" Bellamy looked at her, confused and curious.

"It's her first party," Clarke answered for her. Lexa nudged her, giving her an angry glance, and looking at the rest embarrassed.

"There's always the first time," Monty said and gave her his cup. Lexa shrugged and drink everything from it. Gross.

In the meantime, Octavia disappeared somewhere with Lincoln. Then Bellamy had to go, because someone called him out, Raven and Luna decided to went outside, Murphy went to Emori, and Jasper, Monty went at the beer pong, Harper and Mya to cheer them. That's how Clarke and Lexa became the only ones who were sitting on this couch.

The blonde again led Lexa on the dance floor. But soon enough, Lexa couldn't dance anymore. After this one cup, she drank another four. And it wasn't a good idea. She wasn't drunk, her head found out to be strong, it was just that crowd started to overwhelm her and she wasn't sure of her stomach.

Clarke proposed to come to the fresh air. They sat on the bench, in front of Blakes house. Blue eyes were looking into green eyes scared. Well at least they tried - Lexa stare couldn't focus on something for a long time.

After a few breaths of the fresh air, Lexa threw up to the bin, that was next to the bench. Clarke held her hair and gently stroked her back. After that Lexa felt much better.