18 - nothing and no one

"Finn. What the hell do you want from me?" Clarke turned around, annoyed.

"Pouty face. You used to never swear."

Clarke sighed, trying not to punch him.

"Look, Finn, just back off and let us be. It's really childish of you."

That made him angry. Finn was the type of person who didn't like to be called this way. His little ego always needed to be elevated.

"I broke your little heart and I know that," he moved a bit closer to Clarke. She backed the same distance, but her back already touched the bus. "But, I know that you don't really love her, do you?" He made another step to her.

"Finn, I swear to God I'll punch you if you won't back off."

He just smirked, proud of himself, thinking that the blonde was just fooling around.

"I said 'back off'," Clarke whispered, scared of what he might do next.

"She said 'back off'. Are you deaf?" Lexa's angry and dangerous voice echoed from behind them. She pushed Finn out and slightly stood in front of her girlfriend.

"Hey, easy. We were just talking." He stopped for a moment, just looking at both of them. "Have a nice trip, ladies."

He went from them to a few boys that were standing next to the suitcases.

Clarke looked at his back.

"Hey, Klork," Lexa gently cupped Clarke's face. Clarke looked at her and comforted immediately under a tender touch. "Let's go to the room. Luna, Raven, and Octavia are already there." She took her hand and they both headed to the right room.

Number 307.

As they were under the room, looking at the number Clarke suddenly stopped.

"I don't know Lex, I don't like this number," Clarke seriously shook her head for now.

Lexa tried really hard not to laugh, and she ended up smiling slightly. "What do you mean, you don't like this number?"

Clarke chuckled. "I sound stupid, I know. But I have mixed feelings about it and..." Clarke sighed and again shook her head no. "Let's just go inside."

"That's what I thought."

***

"It's obvious we'll be sitting here, if not outside or whatever," Bellamy nodded as all of them walked into the girls' room.

It was really big. Three beds under one wall, two others under another one. Every bed had its own cabinet. The room also had a small table with a chair, two other armchairs, and three wardrobes. And also not so small bathroom.

"Over my dead body," Octavia with a slight smile playing on her mouth nudged him.

They all walked around it and because it was their last room to visit, they decided to stay there.Lexa and Clarke sat on one bed, Bellamy and Lincoln took the armchairs, Raven and Octavia kept unpacking their suitcases, because they didn't end it before the walk around, the rest sat on the free beds.

"Ms. Simons said that there're no plans for today's evening and we can basically do whatever we want to. They have a basketball field, we just need to ask for some ball. So, what do you say? It'd be nice to stretch some bones, don't you think?" Octavia asked as she came back from the bathroom.

"It's not so bad idea," Lincoln and Bellamy nodded. They were the most athletic in the group.

"I'm too lazy," Murphy mumbled from Octavia's bed. Octavia gazed at him, dangerously. "But, sure, whatever." She smiled, proud of herself.