Epilogue

Two years later

"Clarke, I love you, but seriously hurry your ass up!" Raven shouted from living room.

Clarke for the hundredth time touched her pocket, but this time she also took the small, red box out. On the white cushion was laying a ring.

It wasn't some shoddy ring she bought from some expensive jeweler. No. It was the ring with Lexa's initials LOW from their first date. As Lexa walked to buy them some coffee Clarke fastly payed for the ring. She's kept it for now almost three years. As she was buying it, she obviously didn't think that she'll propose to her with it. Clarke knew that Lexa'll be more satisfied with this one more than with some fancy ring with expensive diamonds.

She put the box to her pocket and walked into the living room.

"Luna and Lexa are waiting for us already there!" Raven squealed.

By there she meant the best restaurant close to their university.

Raven was excited, probably even more than Clarke was. She loved her friends and was really happy for them. Tho, she was thinking of proposing to Luna, she still hasn't found nuts to do it.

As Raven saw Clarke in a beautiful red dress that was perfectly highlighting her curves and fitting with her red lipstick and light make up, she gasped in positive shck.

"Clarke. You look so goddamn hot and good." Raven patted Clarke's back, comforting her for a second, but then she harshly forced her out of the door.

Clarke chuckled as she saw how clumsy Raven was with locking their apartment.

"You're not bad yourself too, Raven."

This night Raven decided on a black, flared dress, not something really impressive. She didn't want to take the whole glory from Clarke. It was her night.

They drove to the restaurant in a heavy silence. The stress was eating Clarke alive and Raven was pretty stressed too, even tho she knew that Lexa'd say yes.

As they were under it and saw their girls waiting for them, that's when the situation hit Clarke. For a second she thought of running away, but as Lexa sent her an unknowing smile, she knew she would never walk away.

They made it to them and Clarke took Lexa's hand.

The dinner was delicious and Lexa looked really good in her black slacks that suited her perfectly, white button up. She decided for no tie this time leaving three buttons unbuttoned. On the shirt she route black blazers. She looked stunning.

When the dessert has come, Clarke for the last time searched for a red, velvet box in her pocket. She took some few deep breathes, looked significantly at Raven and Luna, at which they immediately shut up and shot her some smiles to give her some courage.

Clarke stood up from her chair and knelt just in front of Lexa. She stared at her for a moment, searching her facials.

She finally managed to spoke up:

"You are my best friend. And the love of my life. Before I met you I couldn't even imagine that I'd be ever able to love someone this way. So madly and absolutely. As I'm here now I vow to treat your needs as my own, I swear to never leave you and always love you, no matter what. So, I'm asking you, Lexa Woods, will you marry me?"

She opened the box to show her the ring. In Lexa's eyes a few tears showed up as she had her mouth opened from shock. She grinned and nodded, mumbling some yes before they both stood up and lost themselves in a romantic kiss.

Clarke moved from Lexa and put a ring on her finger. Lexa smiled and she pulled her in for a hug, still not quite realizing, she was pulling her into the rest of forever...