31 - Amazing

"Come on, let's get to them," Clarke said, already wrapping her arm around Lexa. Lexa walked along, next to her, but Clarke still could see that she was very anxious. "They aren't going to judge you. I'm sure they'll support you, that's all."

Lexa nodded, taking a deep breath. She was in their friends group for over a half year now. She knew them well and loved them all, but she really didn't want them to know. She thought that it would just go away with time. She would slowly forget and they wouldn't even find out.

As always all of them were sitting together, but as winter creeped to Polis, they were forced to stay inside the building. Raven noticed them first and fastly stood up, already exchanging her arms for Lexa.

Lexa just smiled slightly and hugged Raven. "It's gonna be okay, you know?" Raven pulled away and looked at Lexa.

Lexa nodded, not sure of her own voice. She's been too emotional last week, and she still didn't calm down completely.

As Clarke told, everyone had the same opinion on this. Sonja was just an asshole. Lexa told them everything and every single one of them felt really bad for Lexa, but at the same time mad at Sonja.

"Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys," Lexa finally said. She looked at her watch, the bell was about to ring any second. She stood up, still looking at them.

Lincoln frowned. "For what?"

"For being as amazing as you all are. I love you guys so much. I can't imagine last half year without you guys. You helped me with so much and I am so thankful for you."

They all stood up to her without saying anything and hugged her.

"No matter where we'll go, we'll stay in contact, right?" Jasper asked, looking at them.

"Of course. You guys are welcome at our future house any time," Clarke announced, looking at Lexa with a huge smile.

"This year was so crazy," Octavia admitted and they all laughed. "But I hope we'll stay this way. At least over phones."

"Let's promise to meet at Skype all together at least once a month," Maya proposed and they all agreed.

"I love you all so fucking much," Lexa repeated once again.

Time went by, the school year ended. All of them graduated together. They got into their dreamed universities. They didn't know the future, weren't sure about anything, but one thing. That this friendship was forever....

The end

Guys... guys, I don't have any words right now. When I was starting this book a year ago, I didn't expect much of it. I was a shitty writer, I still am. But hte attention this book got is much more than I expected.

This is my first book EVER. I truly believe that it's just a beginning. I have so many ideas in my mind, and am already writing another four different books that are publicated, few that are still not.

This book was an amazing journey for me. It's been almost a year since I publicated first chapter. I am not gonna lie, I'm not really proud of this book, like I said, it's my first. But definitely not the last one, bc I love this. I do believe that I will improve in future.

I still have a epilogue for you, I will publish it right away. I know, that the end of this book isn't so great, and probably not what you all expected. The epilogue will hold more of clexa.

And I tell you all, it's just a start.

Amelia <3