28 - New Year

"LET'S START THE PAARTYY!!" Octavia and Bellamy screamed together to the big group of people that came. Loud music started playing and people started dancing.

There was already a lot of them there, and Blakes said that it's not even a half. Lexa wondered where they wanted to put all of those people, but she soon stopped caring as Clarke handed her the first drink. She didn't recognize much of those who surrounded her, but she was focused on Clarke more.

How the red dress perfectly fitted her smooth body. How the red lipstick matched with the dress, making her look even hotter. How her eyeliner only emphasized the endless ocean in her blue eyes. How her blonde locks were bouncing with her to the rhythm of the music. How she loved this girl endlessly, and no one could stop her from this feeling. No mother or surroundings.

Clarke noticed that Lexa stopped dancing and only frowned at her, knowing that her voice wouldn't get to Lexa's ears if she tried to speak to her. Lexa just smiled softly, still admiring the blonde's body, before she cupped her face, pulling her into a sweet kiss.

As she pulled away, still holding Clarke's face, she saw as the blue slowly showed up, mixing with her green.

They stood like that, just starring at each other, until someone bumped into them. Raven and Luna.

"Heyy, guys, what's uuup?" Raven asked slowly, grinning at them.

"Is she already drunk?" Clarke asked, looking at Luna, with one eyebrow raised.

"Me? Drunk? Pleeasee. I'm not drunk! We're having fuuun, right, Lun?" Raven answered, looking at Luna, that tried holding her, as Raven's knees were becoming weaker with every second.

"I'm gonna get her outside, maybe some fresh air will help her," Luna said, and they disappeared in the crowd.

"Another drink?" Lexa shouted to Clarke, pointing at her red cup. Blonde nodded and they headed to the kitchen.

Octavia stood there, talking with Lincoln. She was sipping from her cup. But she seemed considerably sober, as she was taking care of their little bar.

"Girls, heyy!" She raised her cup, as they both walked to her. "Are you having fun?"

"Depends. Raven had her fun for sure," Lexa smirked, already pouring some cheap beer herself and for Clarke.

"Yeah, we saw them on their way out." Lincoln nodded, smiling at the memory. "Do you think they'll be back?"

"I don't know," Clarke shrugged, taking her cup from Lexa. "There are still two more hours to midnight."

"Yeah, Raven should really slow down." Octavia nodded, sitting back in her chair.

"I don't think I wanna drink anymore. Perhaps some water, tho," they all heard Raven's a bit tired voice, as she and Luna walked in.

Octavia immediately slipped off the chair and got some clean cup for her with water. Raven drank it all with one big slurp.

They all started laughing as Raven cringed suddenly, and her whole face went green. Luna worriedly frowned, but Raven only pushed her away, as she stumbled to the bin, that was in the corner of room, and cleared her stomach contents.

"Are you better now, babe?" Luna asked, squatting down to her, trying to take hair out of Raven's face, stroking her back softly with other hand.

Raven leaned against the wall next to the bin, and nodded with closed eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine," she tried smirking, slightly.

"Someone has a weak stomach," Jasper noticed, as he walked into the kitchen. His cup was empty already.

"She's not spending every weekend like that, so obviously she's not used to that," Luna answered him, coldly. Jasper liked partying. Maybe just a little bit too much...