14 - Because I love you

After Lexa left Clarke near to Luna's house, Clarke slowly walked back to their group. The tears were now streaming freely down her cheeks, but she didn't care about that.

She felt the glare of all of her friends on her, as she walked inside Luna's house only to take her things. Raven And Octavia were the first ones who walked to Clarke. She just pushed them away. She walked out of the house and went to her car. Inside it she left everything on the passenger's seat and drove away.

"Don't look for me," Lexa said, so Clarke didn't.

Now she knew that whenever Lexa was upset or hurt, or both, she was going into woods, to just think about it. That's how she worked.

But Clarke also knew that Lexa will come back home for night. She didn't have anywhere to sleep.

After ten minutes Clarke was back home. Abby was there. Before she entered the house, she made sure that her mom won't notice she cried. Until, she was damn sure she wasn't red at all, she sat in the car, powdering her face.

Abby was at the living room, ironing. When Clarke walked inside and her mom glared at her, she frowned and said:

"You were crying."

Great.

"Why?" Abby put her iron down and walked to her duaghter, really worried. Clarke wasn't that type of girl to cry for no reason, so if she did, something must have happened.

"It's nothing. It's probably my alergic," Clarke asnwered, without actually looking into her mom's eyes. She knew, that her own eyes would betray her.

"Ohh," Abby nodded and came back to her iron. "Where's Lexa, though?"

Tears started coming back. Clarke immediately turned around and walked to the kitchen for some glass of water. When she was sure of her own voice, she said:

"I don't know. We split," Clarke nodded, asureingly, more likely to herself then to Abby.

"Oh. Alright."

"Yeah..." Clarke answered and walked upstairs. Inside her room she mumbled, "alright."

Soon enough, Clarke understood that thinking about where Lexa was, what she was doing or what she was thinking right now, was pointless. She decided to do her homework.

It helped her forget about Lexa for an hour. Until she had to her last homework from math and had no idea how to.

She throw the book onto the wall angrily and let out a few angry tears get out of her eyes.

Clarke stood up and started walking in her room from one wall to another. Holding her head in her hands, she was trying to think about anything she could do to get her thoguths away from Lexa.

She went downstairs and took her favourite flavour of ice creams - strawberry cheesecake from Ben&Jerry's. With ice cream and big, the most comfy blanket, Clarke came back to her room. She laid on her bed with ice cream in one hand and laptop in another, and under the blanket, and started watching TWD.

***

She woke up with her alarm from her phone. It meant that she hadn't much time before school will begin, even for a short shower. Clarke changed fastly into black jeans and her favourite hoodie. She did all of the bathroom activities and ran to her car, without breakfast.

She was at school in next five minutes. As she started going to school's entrance she noticed Lexa. Clarke rushed to her.

"Lexa!" She called her out as she was close enough.

Lexa had to turn around.

"What do you want Clarke?" Her tone was emotionless, it scared Clarke. She hadn't heard it from Lexa before, not even once.

"Please," tears were already on Clarke's cheeks. It moved some nerve in Lexa, but she decided to not admit that. "Don't be like this."

"No, Clarke. I'm tired," she looked at her with clear pain. "I'm tired of all of it. Of pretending. Of telling everyone that we're just 'friends'. I'm sick of it. I can't do this anymore."

A lonely tear streamed down her cheek.

"Lex--"

Clarke wanted to rub it away, but Lexa once again started walking to school.

Clarke fastly ran to her, mading her face her.

"Please, don't do this..." She begged her.

"Why? Give me one, good reason."

"I need you."

She nodded for no and stepped back.

"I want you," Clarke tried to stop her so hard.

She knew that Lexa was really worthy of that, and even more! She was worthed the whole world. Whatever was hapening, Clarke finally understood something. She can't let her go.

"It's not enough," Lexa answered, quietly and once again turned around. She started to walking to school.

"Because I love you," Clarke said, loud enough for Lexa to hear that.

And that made her stop. Lexa slowly turned around, just as shocked as Clarke.

She heard a few "oooo"s and a few "gross"es. Some of the students looked at her surprised or disgust.

But she didn't care. In that moment it was just Clarke and Lexa.

Lexa speedily made the distance between them, and crashed her lips against Clarke's.

The kiss was short, but full of passion, live and emotions that weren't told. Lexa gently pulled away and rested her forehead on Clarke's. She gave her the most beautiful smile in the entire world.

"I love you, too," she whispered, lookind sensitively into Clarke's eyes.

Clarke took her hand and intertwined their fingers.

And as that, they walked into a school. For the first time, really happy.

Heyy!

Here we go! Their first I love you! What do you, guys, think about it? A cliche?

Anyway, those two chapters were really short, but from now they'll be much longer.

Love ya <3