21 - what happened

"So, what happened?"

Lexa for a slight moment looked at Clarke, and then at Abby.

"Well, I kinda— kinda punched someone..."

Abby looked shocked at her.

After Lexa punched Finn and Ms. Simons saw them, she immediately expelled them off the trip. Abby had to pick them up from under school. All she knew was that they both got kicked out, but not even for what they had.

"This guy, from the trip, one student. He was being mean, and disrespectful, and..."

"Homophobic?" Abby ended.

Lexa traced her neck. "Um, yeah." She nodded, looking uncertainly at Abby. "I told him to back off, but he wouldn't so... you know."

Abby without a word, with the most serious face, just stood up. Lexa, tho she was confused and couldn't read her, stood up, too. And Clarke just stared form her mother to her girlfriend, not knowing what she should do right now. But after a few second, as Abby and Lexa were sharing looks, Abby smiled and hugged Lexa tightly.

"I asked you to take care of my daughter and that's exactly what you did." She pulled away from her, still holding her hands on Lexa's arms. "I'm not mad at you, Lexa." Lexa slightly smiled. "I'm actually proud. That you stood up for her and for yourself." Abby nodded, as a tear slipped out.

Clarke couldn't help but just smile, and join the hug.

"This trip sucked anyway," the blonde shrugged and they all laughed.

"Though, could you give me a name of this boy?" Abby smiled, unaware.

Lexa looked at Clarke, as she knew that it was Clarke's thing to say, and saw the blonde staring at her shoes. She must've felt the stare as she looked up from the ground into those green eyes and slightly nodded.

"Um..." Lexa started as she traced her neck. "Finn. Collins."

Abby opened her mouth and stared at them, totally shocked. She didn't even realize that he was going to be there. Both girls got really uncomfortable as they just stood in the heavy silence. But Abby finally decided to break it.

"So, did you punch him strong enough?"

Clarke looked, surprised at her mom, and chuckled. "Mom," she mumbled.

"What?" Abby stepped from them and came into the kitchen. "He deserved it. And it was only matter-of-factly someone did it." She came back from the kitchen with a phone and some paper. "Pizza?"

***

"What are we gonna do with the whole month?" Clarke asked, as she dug her head into Lexa's neck.

Lexa embraced Clarke even tighter. "I don't know." She moved in back, and Clarke got her head higher to look at her. She frowned. "Maybe you would work on your math skills."

Clarke sighed, already exhausted with only the small thought of it, and laid her head on Lexa's torso.

"But I don't want to," she whispered, with her cutest voice, in Lexa's term.

Lexa smiled and ran her fingers through Clarke's hair.

"Tho, I think you should. At least a bit."

Clarke nodded, defeated. "You're probably right."

"So..." Lexa took a deep breath and as Clarke felt it, she moved on her hands to once again look at Lexa. "Have you thought of some college?"

Clarke laid on her once again.

"Yes. I definitely want to go to Polis college. It's really good. And it's close." Her voice was confident. She really did think about it.

"...art?" Lexa whispered, questioningly.

Clarke shook her head for no, as much as she could. "You think it's worthy?" She got her head up, but she looked only at the window. "Being an artist is kinda risky. You never know will it work out in the future." She nodded and took her head in her hands, staring into the forest green eyes. "Medicine is a safe option for the future. I'm good at biology and chemistry."

Lexa cupped Clarke's face. "But it's not what you're passionate about. The art is." Clarke sighed. "Look, all I'm just saying is that you are amazing. Your draws are breathtaking. And you like it. I think you should give it a try."

Clarke smiled. "You know what? You're right. I'm gonna apply for the art department."

Lexa pulled Clarke in for a sloppy kiss.

"I can end the drawing!" Clarke got excited and stood up. Lexa just watched as Clarke went through her whole suitcase to finally find the sketch. She again came back on the bed, but this time she sat on it and Lexa, again, just admired.

"Have you thought of a college?" Clarke asked, without taking her eyes off of the drawing.

"Yeah. I thought of the Polis University." Lexa was silent for a few seconds then. "Though, my mum would probably want me to go to Harvard or something."

Clarke put her pencil down from shock and stared at Lexa.

"And you're still going to Polis?"

"Yeah."

"You know that Harvard is one of the best colleges?"

"Yeah."

"And you're still going to choose Polis?"

"Yeah."

"Even though, it's much lower?"

"Yeah."

"Are you doing it because of me?"

"Yeah."

Clarke chuckled.

"I wouldn't want to be so far away from you. Polis is good, too, and I don't care about it that much. I just want to go to college, it doesn't have to be the best."

The blonde moved to Lexa and pecked her lips, then cuddled in.

"I love you, Lex. I love you so much."

"And I love you, Klork."

I'm sorry, guys, for so short chapter. I wanted to give you anything, but I'm kinda sleepy. Hope you liked it, cause important things start arriving.