6 - a big lie

Something under Clarke's back woke her up. She had to move on the other side of the bed to check what was it. Turned out that was a book. But the others were laying on the desk.

When she sat on the bed, she noticed that someone covered her up by the blanket. Clarke stood up to see that she was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. She looked at the clock. 5.00 a.m.

But she wasn't tired, maybe just her back hurt. Clarke decided to take a shower, and after that, she put her underwear, and as always, just a T-shirt.

As quiet as it was possible, she went to her room. She was closing the doors when Lexa's opened. Clarke immediately turned around.

"Good morning," she said. Lexa was standing in the doorway. For a second she looked at Clarke's pants, then into her eyes, surprised. She was opening her mouth, when Clarke interrupted her, "Do not start this conversation again."

Lexa smirked politely at her housemate, then said, "I wanted to say, good morning." Her voice was still raspy, after sleep.

"Right," Clarke answered, then left the bathroom.

She opened her door and immediately noticed that her mother's door was opened. Which meant that she was already at the hospital. Clarke didn't close the door when Heda ran through it to her room.

Clarke looked after him to see that he was running forward through the now opened door to the bathroom.

She heard Lexa's voice saying, "Oh, hey, little one!" full of joy.

Clarke followed Heda to see that Lexa was laying on the floor, laughing, trying to defend herself from Heda, who was trying to lick her.

At that view, Clarke giggled. She made her way to them, then picked up the dog. Lexa sat up, then looked at them, with an adorable grin.

"Didn't see that coming! This little creature is so strong!" She stood up, shaking off Heda's fur.

"Yes, she is," Clarke admitted, letting go of the dog. Heda went out of the bathroom, wagging.

The girls got ready in half an hour. Downstairs ready breakfast was waiting for them on the table. They ate it and there was still plenty of time.

"What you'd say on the idea for the fast trip?" Clarke asked with a mysterious smirk on her face.

"Now?" Lexa gasped out, shocked.

"Yes. We still have got one and a half an hour to school."

Clarke already made a plan. You could see that by looking at her face. Her cheeks went red, her blue eyes excited as never, big, cheeky smile.

Lexa was looking at her, noticing all of this. She tried to stay even, tried to think of some way to convince Clarke. She wasn't sure if that's was a good idea. She looked away for a moment, then again back to those beautiful, blue eyes, now full of hope. She knew that was the moment she became defenseless.

"Alright," Lexa said, already regretting it.

Clarke jumped, shrieking. She was so happy that you could feel that by just standing beside her.

Both of them grabbed their bags and went to Clarke's car. While driving Clarke's full of joy eyes were focused on a road, hardly ever looking at Lexa. That was a habit that Clarke formed a long time ago.

"So where are you taking me?" Lexa asked, looking around, but didn't recognize many things.

"Suprise," Clarke said mysteriously, then turned the radio on. As the song started Clarke immediately recognized it, smiling wildly. "Oh, man. I love this song," she said, turning the radio even louder. She started singing.