When He Fanboys- Michaelangelo

Mikey wanted to go skating, so you decided to join him.

------

You giggled as he almost fell doing a 360. Suddenly, a bunch of camera flashes and shouting captured both of your attentions.

"Whose that?" You asked, craning to see.

He gasped.

"It's Tony Hawk!!!!" Mikey exclaimed, as he started to fanboy. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!"

"I'll be right back." You said, making your way into the crowd. You came back with a hooded figure and the cameras were gone.

"Who is that (Y/N)?" He asked as you smiled.

"Mikey, meet Tony." You said as he pulled off his hood.

MIkey froze. "Wow."

Tony laughed. "Hey Mikey. You know, (Y/N)'s told me a lot about you."

"Really??"

"Yeah, with her being my little sister I hear everything, whether I want to or not."

"You're his sister?!?!??!"

You nodded.

And he fainted.

○○○●●●●○○○

Hahahahhhahahahha I'm so evil. Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. School has been shredding me to bits. I have a massive ass speech I have to give sometime on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. I'm kinda nervous.

Also, I need some ideas. I asked that last time, but yeah... I'm starting to run dry.

Wish me luck!

Peace out my Fangirlies! ✌

- Tasha