When You're Sick- Michaelangelo

You breathed heavily, laying nack down, and tried to catch your breath after a huge coughing fit.

"Ugh. Why did I hang around (bff/name) when (h/s) was sick?!" You groaned.

A wave of coughs woke you up at 3 a.m. and suffice to say, you were exhausted. Exhaling softly, you turned over and grabbes your phone to answer a text.

From: Mikey ♡

Omw.

You furrowed your brows in confusion.

To: Mikey ♡

K.

You shook your head slightly and tried your hardest not to doze off. Sure enough, a knock on your window snappes you out of it. Mikey was there with some cough drops, tea, and a couple of movies. You stared in disbelief.

"How?" Your voice was raspy and weak fron the cough.

"It's a mystery. Just kidding. (Raph's Gf) told me you were sick and staying home with a horrible cough, so I said that I wouldn't let my sailor girl suffer alone." He smiled and picked you up and gently set you on your bed.

"Thanks [cough] Mikey." He gave you a cough drop and some tea. Setting the tea down, you looked through the movies. You gasped. "You brought the Nightmares Before Christmas? I love this movie!"

"Yep. I asked her what your favorite movie was too." Mikey put it in and you snuggled up next to you as you spent the rest of the day relaxing and healing.

○○○●●●●○○○

I feel as if it's too short. Oh well I guess. *shrugs*

I'm debating on the next chapter idea, again. Comment which one.

1.) He's Sick

2.) When He accidentally hurts you/first fight

3.) Embarrassing makeout moments

Those are the three options! Comment away and good night!

P.S. My favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas.