Meeting The Guys and Splinter- Donatello

You wanted to see for yourself what Donnie's lab looked like. You had been begging him for weeks.

Flashback:

"Please Donnie?" You whined as you clung to his arm while he was walking you home.

"Not yet (Y/N)." He said for the millionth time. You let go and sighed in frustration.

"When?"

"Soon."

You've had this conversation so many times that Donnie even lost count. You were in your room after school, attempting to do homework. You sighed and leaned back in your spinny chair.

"Hey Don?" You asked your purple clad turtle.

"Yes darling?" He said absentmindedly while reading a book. You smirked at the opportunity.

"Can I see the lab and meet your family?"

"Sure." Donnie replied, not really knowing what he was agreeing to.

"Yay!" You exclaim and grabbed his hand, making him drop the book and surprising him.

*magical time skip*

"Wow Donnie. This is impressive." You stared in awe at his lab, which was by far the best thing you had seen around the lair. He blushed softly and wrapped his arms around you, making you relish in the warmth, as it was getting chillier outside.

"Thanks." He replied softly. The two of you stood there, while you continued to look around until you were interrupted by someone.

"Donnie, have you seen the- YOU BROUGHT A GIRL!" An orange maskes turtle with blue eyes and freckles said as he scared you both. Donnie scratched his nervously.

"Umm y-yeah?" He replied. The turtle immediately ran up to you and gave you a hug. Not knowing what to do, but still liking hugs, you awkwardly hugged him back.

"Hello. You must be one of Donnie's brothers." You politely said once he let go. Unknowingly to all three of you, Mikey's yelling had attracted Leo and Raph's attention.

"Yeah! I'm Michaelangelo, but call me Mikey!" Mikey said.

"Donnie, who the hell is this?" A rough voice with a Brooklyn accent coming from the red maskes turtle said.

"I'm (Y/N). Donnie's girlfriend." You beat him to it. The red masked turtle looked you up and down, but not in an uncomfortable way. He just nodded and said,

"Raph."

The blue maskes turtle looked at you with worry and turned to Donnie.

"Does Sensei know and approve of this?" He said in an authoritative voice.

"No Leo. I was going to introduce her after you guys." Donnie said. Leo turned to you.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)?" You nodded.

"As was you Leo."

Finally, they all left and Donnie gently took your hand and guided you to a large room with a beautiful tree in the middle of it. Right in the center of the room, sat a large rat on a mat, who appeared to be in a trance. Donnie kneeled and softly spoke, while you copied his kneeling.

"Sensei, I would like you to introduce you to (Y/N), my girlfriend." The rat's eyes opened and he looked at you.

"Young lady, are you able to keep our secret?" You nodded eagerly.

"Very well then, you may continue your relationship with Donatello."

You spent the rest of the day in Donnie's lab while he showed you all of his projects and machines.

○○○●●●●○○○

I finally got this chapter up! It was eating me up that I just wanted to get done. After Mikey's chapter, I'm doing the nickname chapter will be all four combined because it'll be really short. Enjoy!