When He Attempts To Apologize- Leonardo

You sat on your bed, your face and stomach still throbbing from when he hurt you. Goodness, you couldn't even say his name or you'd burst into tears. His words hurt you too.

Thinking about it became to much and tears silently ran down your face as you made your way to the freezer. Ice cream had become your best friend over the three weeks you were away.

You didn't put much effort into yourself anymore. The bruise was still there and the cuts made you cry every time you saw them. Your hair was up in a messy bun, and you didn't bother to change into any real clothes. Sweatpants, tissues, ice cream, and cheesy romance songs and movies were all you needed.

You wanted to get over him and move on, but everytime you thought about it, your heart rejected it. Your mind screamed yes, but your body no.

Sighing, you turned on the Hallmark channel, as all of the cheesy, Christmas movies were playing. A small knock broke your movie watching. You rolled your eyes in irritation, already knowing who it was.

Nevertheless, you opened it and saw Leo. He immediately gasped when he saw you.

"Did I do that?" He whispered, reaching out to examine it.

"Yes. Now leave." You snapped, swatting his hand away.

"But (Y/N), I'm so sorry at what I did. I-i was just having a bad day, and-"

"No Leo! You don't understand! You hurt me so bad. I can't just let you in again and wait for you to do something like this again! I cry every time I look at these ugly things that you did to me! Now get out of here you mutant freak!" You hissed and slammed the window.

Immediately, you wanted to cry again, but this time, you put your foot down.

No more tears. He's not worth it. You told yourself unconvincingly.

Meanwhile, Leo didn't return to the Lair straight away. He ran to a random alley and broke down. He felt so bad and guilty about it. Leo wasn't sure if you were the same anymore.

○○○●●●●○○○

Hey guys! A lot of people were bugging me to update, so here it is! Did I do a good job? I hope so.

Anyway, this is regarding the last chapter. Okay, I didn't want Mikey to severely hurt you, so I made him throw burning hot pizza at your face. Whatever. It's not that big of a deal. It'll hurt yes, but it'll go away. I promise.

Sorry if I come across as rude. I didn't have the best day. It just wasn't my day. Lack of sleep, constantly dropping things, coming back from a week long break and being really busy in school, having one of my only friends leave early because she wasn't feeling well, and general increased irritability did not mix well.

Enough of my ranting, I love all of you, but I will update when I can. I try to update every day, but sometimes I can't.

Okay?

Okay.

Olé?

Olé.

The Fault In Our Sombreros. Nacho average love story.

Okay, time for bed. Goodnight!