The Dream- Leonardo Pt. 2+ PRIDE

"A w-what?" He stuttered as you gently unwrapped the blanket.

Soft cries escaped the small child.

"They can't be more than a few months old Leo." You said lowly, quicky rewrapping the infant to minimize their exposure to the chilly New York air. "They'll die if we don't take him/her back."

Panic had settled in the normally level-headed ninja.

"We can't Y/N. Master Splinter will reject the kid and-"

You rolled your eyes at his dramatics.

"Get a hold of yourself Leonardo. I highly HIGHLY doubt Master Splinter wouldn't let us care for this child for a little until we can locate their parents. We need to get supplies. Take them." You said, handing him the baby. "I'll get the things we need-"

"We?!" He shrieked, waking the sleepy child. Loud cries echoed off the walls as you glared at your boyfriend, taking them from him. You shushed them as best you could.

"Yes we." You said with a low growl. "I know I'm sure as hell not taking care of this kid by myself. We were on lookout when we found this baby. I have school and you don't. During the day you take care of them when I'm at school, and I'm sure Mikey will gladly watch them for you when you want/need some alone time. Okay?"

He nodded unsurely as you handed him the kid.

"I'll be back. Explain the situation to Master Splinter and what I told you. Can you do that?" You asked slowly, as if asking a child.

"Y-yeah." Leo replied, carefully getting down the side of the building with you.

"I'll see you in a little while." You said, giving him a peck on the lips before disappearing around the corner.

The blue eyed teen looked at the wide eyed baby.

"It's gonna be you and me for now."

○○○●●●●○○○

Hey guys!

Oh my gob so much has happened since my last update.

I was gone for five days, and I'm so far behind in school. Fuck.

Anyway, I deeply apologize for my lack of updates. It's been a pretty hectic month.

I've got a little announcement for all of you out there.

September 23 is Bisexual Pride Day. I have not come out to any of my family except my aunt, but I did come out to my friends. For all you bisexuals out there, celebrate YOUR pride day by wearing pink, blue and purple. Go FUCKING NUTS! And if you post any on insta, tag me in them so we can celebrate together!

(Insta: radixnce)

Question of the day: If you could change anything about the world we live in, what would it be?

Answer: I think I'd start with making everyone open minded and more accepting to people that aren't considered "normal".

Wow this a/n's probably longer than actual chapter whoops.

Peace out my Fangirlies! ✌

-Tasha

P.S. message me on any social media sites if you have any questions about bisexuals, being bisexual or pride!