How You Meet- Michaelangelo

You were on your way to pick up some pizza for your friends that were sleeping over. It was pretty late, and the wind was blowing hard. Shivering, you pulled your (f/j/c) jacket tighter around you.

Once you reached the parlor, the scent of fresh pizza wafts over to you. You were good friends with the owner's daughter, who just happened to be staying over and put in an order. The head chef recognizes you.

"Ah (Y/N), are you here to pick up (p/o: pizza order number)?" He asks with a slight Brooklyn accent. You nod.

"Just a minute." You sit on one of the stools by the bar and look around. You see a hooded figure a few seats to the left of you. Suddenly, a draft blows through the restaurant and blows the hood off of the figure. It's a giant turtle!

You're a bit shocked, but you don't scream. The turtle has baby blues eyes and cute little freckles on his face. He doesn't seem to notice you sitting there, with wide eyes, staring. You're jolted from your staring when a green hand was waved in front of your face.

"You okay dudette?" The man- turtle, asked.

"U-uh y-yah sure." You looked at the peculiar being. He had baby blue eyes that held a child-like mischeif, an orange bandana around his eyes: like a mask. Also, he had little freckles that dotted his face.

"So you're not gonna freak out?" He asks, hopefully. You blink your (e/c) eyes and raise your eyebrows.

"Why would I? I mean of course somebody would be shocked at a turtle dude standing in front of them, but you seem cool. You like pizza, which is a bonus." You respond back, growing more comfortable with the turtle. "What's your name?"

"Michaelangelo, but call me Mikey!" He exclaims with an excited manner. You laugh.

"Here's my number so we can get in touch again? Like hang out and eat pizza." You say as you hand him a piece of paper with your number on it. His eyes sparkle woth excitement.

"Totally! Here's mine incase you text first." He said, slipping his number onto your palm.

"(Y/N)! Your order's ready." The head chef calls, handing you six pizza boxes. You inhale the delicious scent, and turn back to Mikey.

"See you again Mikey." You say as you walk out. He waves and you smile.

○○○●●●●●○○○

Hello! I know Mikey's is a bit short, but it works doesn't it? I might be able to update, but I'll be in Cali! It's been a long time since I've been there. Later haters!

P.S. I'm working on Chapter 5 of The New Girl, so watch out for that! There's two new charcters. One is interested in Cat. *wink wink*