Does He Need Some Peanut Butter?- Michaelangelo

Mikey watched fron the shadows as you giggled from a cheesy joke a guy told you. He didn't know who it was, but it was an old friend that you hadn't seen since second grade.

"(F/N), I like you and all," you started to say. Mikey felt his heart drop and jealousy surged through his veins. He wanted to go out there and pummel the guy, but he figured it wouldn't earn him any brownie points.

"But I'm in love with another guy. He's the sweetest, funniest, and most caring guy Ice ever dated. His name is Mikey and he'll bring hell upon you if you hurt me. So, let's be friends yeah?" You finished, leaving your old friend deep in the friendzone and disappointed. 

Mikey felt his heart swell up in pride and love for you. (F/N) left, and you looked around.

"Alright Mikey. You can come out now." You smiled as he rushed out and spun you around. However, you were in a bit if a surprise when a tan, muscly boy with curly blonde hair and blue eyes that are only belong to one person came out.

"(Y/N), I love you so so so much!" He exclaimed and kissed you.

"I know you were jealous." You said, still smiling.

"Okay, I was." Mikey admitted. You laughed.

"I'm yours Mikey."

○○○●●●●○○○

Not much to say, I'm just super duper hyper because I'm at my friend's house and it's almost midnight but that's okay. That's all folks!

Christmas Countdown : 6 days

P.S. Do you guys want a name? Like, a sign off? What should I call you guys and what should I sign off as? Comment below ⬇