Meeting April and Casey- Raphael

You and Raph decided to visit the gym again. He wanted to see what you could do. You grunted as you slammed the punching bag into the wall, causing a slight crack. Oops.

You gave Raph a sheepish smile as he looked at you.

"Yo! (Y/N), are okay?" Casey yelled as he walked in. A  redheaded girl was next to him.

"Umm. Yeah. Just fine. Who's that?" You ask as you examine the girl. She waves.

"Oh (Y/N), this is April. She's a friend of the guys and my girlfriend." Casey introduces her.

"Hi. Call me (n/n) though." You say politely. Glancing at clock, you notice it's almost midnight! Your mom would kill you if you weren't home!

"Raph, we have to go. My mom's gonna be pissed if I'm not home in 10 minutes." You say, grabbing his arm amd rushing out. On your way out, you say bye.

"Nice meeting you April!"

Casey puts his arm around her.

"She's quite a person huh?" She says. He chuckles.

"You have no idea."

○○○●●●●○○○

He~ey! I updated didn't I? I apologize for not updating ONCE today. I was extremely busy. Anyway, you already knew Casey. If you don't remember why, it's in the first chapter.

So, could you guys maybe check out three things of mine? The first ine is called "Jacob". It's my first attempt at a horror poem and I need opinions. The second is my oneshot book... again. I updated two requests and am almost done with the third. The last one is "The New Girl". It was my first fanfiction! I edited it and stuff.

Would you guys check it out? Please? *gives puppy dog eyes*

Anyway, that was possibly the longest authors note ever. Enjoy!