Thanksgiving

You looled at yourself one more time in the mirror. You wore a (f/c) sweater with a matching (f/c) skirt. Black knee highs were neatly tucked under black boots. A cream scarf adorned your neck. Your makeup was light, but festive, and your hair was in (f/hs).

You were slightly nervous about Thanksgiving at (t/b)'s house for the first time.

Letting out a shaky breath, you remembered that the other three girlfriends would be there too. That helped a little bit.

You grabbed your purse and checked your phone.

Nothing.

Sighing, you went out the door and made your way to the lair.

*a few minutes later*

"Hello?" You called as you opened the door.

The lair's aroma made your mouth water. A beautiful turkey sat on the table, surrounded by other dishes.

You felt an arm go around your waist. Looking up, you saw it was (T/B).

"Happy Thanksgiving." You said as they gave you a slight peck on the lips.

"Happy Thanksgiving." They repsonded.

Leading you to the table, you sat down and said hello to the other girlfriends, each sitting by the boyfriends.

Soon, everybody was sitting down. You took turns saying what you're grateful for, and started eating.

All was well.

○○○●●●●○○○

Hi! Happy Thanksgiving! Don't forget to eat lots of turkey and be thankful for what you have.

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for everything's that's happened to me, good or bad.

Enjoy your day!