When He Realizes His Feelings- Donatello

Donnie was in his lab, as usual, but something was off. He studied the beaker and watched the mutagen slowly swirl around. Sighing, he slumped against the chair in defeat.

"What's the matter with me?" He says to no one. His thoughts drift back to when you and him were working on your math homework.

"Good night Donnie." You say as you kiss his cheek.

His cheeks flush a dark crimson color. Donnie's breath gets caught in his throat and he gently touches the spot where you kissed him. He smiles like a dope and sighs.

"Wow." Donnie murmurs and gets lost in the thought of you. Suddenly, his eyes widen.

"Oh my goodness. I like (Y/N). I'm over April. I'm over her!" He cheers at this new discovery.

○○○●●●●○○○

Hey ho, nobody home. Eat nor drink nor money have I none. Yet, I will be very merry merry hey ho. (Repeat). That's a warm up we have to sing in choir. But I can't because I'm freaking sick!!!!

*coughs*

Anyway, thank you for putting up with my rants and crap that I out in the author notes. I just love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love writing these chapters. Okay. I'm done. Enjoy!