Meet The Guys And Splinter- Raphael

"So Leo's the 'Fearless', a.k.a the annoying leader, Donnie's the geeky one, and Mikey's the extra annoying and irritating one. Did I get this all right?" You ask.

You asked Raph about a month ago if you were ever going to meet his family. He took you to the dojo, but unfortunately, you didn't see his brothers or father.

"Yes. Just a fair warning, Mikey's a hugger." He says as you give a swift high kick to his punching bag. "Good one."

"Thanks. I've been practicing."

"I think they should-" Raph started to say.

You felt someone crash into you and wrap their arms around your waist as you both fell to the ground. In a few seconds, the weight was gone.

"Mikey! What did I tell you about hugging random strangers?" An authoritative voice asks. You turn around and see three other turtles. You guessed from the tone of his voice that the blue masked one was Leo amd the arms you felt were Mikey. There's a purple masked turtle and you guessed that's Donnie. He even looked a little nerdy.

"Raph, whose this?" The turtle with the blue mask, Leo, says

"(Y/N). My girlfriend." He says and puts enphasis on my.

"Hey." You say, feeling a bit awkward.

"Did Sensei approve of this?"

"Approve of what my sons?" A giant rat in a maroon robe with what you guessed was an emerald staff.

"Approve if Raph's relationship with (Y/N)." Leo says. You rolled your eyes.

Total teacher's pet. You thought, smirking at the thought.

The rat faces you.

"How long have you been with my son?" He asks.

"About 2 months sir." You respond politely.

He chuckles.

"Call me Sensei or Master Splinter please. As long as you don't tell a soul, you may continue your relationship with Raphael." He simply states and walks out.

"Well that was certainly an interesting family meet and greet." You mutter to yourself.

"Anyway, guys, I think it's time for you to go." Raph says, practically pushing them out of the dojo.

"Now where were we?" You say, returning to your original activity.

○○○●●●●○○○

I feel so so so bad about not publishing anything for like 2 days. I know it may not seem like that much, but it is to me. Sorry. :(

On a happier note, would you want a very short Halloween chapter, or continue with the normal chapters?

Comment! Enjoy!