When He Asks You Out- Leonardo

After a long day of cleaning, you were exhausted. Your parents were coming home from a 3 week business trip, but they were leaving a day after they come home for another 4 week trip. Bummer.

Leo sat on your balcony, nervous as frick. He had been debating, but with a little encouragement for Mikey, he decided to. Now he wasn't so sure, because Leo didn't want to ruin your friendship with him. Sighing, he looked at the blue orchid he for you.

"Here goes nothing." He mutrered and knocked on your window.

You put your book down and opened the window to find a nervous and very fidgety Leo.

Wiping your forehead, you greet him.

"Hey Leo. What's up?"

"Umm. I, well. I'm not sure, I-i guess." He stuttered. You laughed softly at how adorable he was right now. You raise your eyebrows and wait.

Leo takes a deep breath.

"(Y/N), IREALLYREALLYLIKEYOUANDWANTEDTOKNOWIFYOUWOULDGOOUTWITHME?" He says all in one breath. You shake your head.

"English please?"

Leo sighs.

"Will you go out with me? Like be my girlfriend?" He states, slowly. Your eyes widen in shock.

"Never mind. I shouldn't have asked. I'm so stupid. I-"

"Yes."

He blinks.

"What?"

"Yes I'll go out with you Leo!" You exclaim. He blushes.

"I also got you this." He says and hands you the blue orchid.

"Oh Leo, it's beautiful. Thank you, boyfriend." You say, laughing and carefully hug him with the plant in hand.

"No problem, girlfriend." He says with a wink. "I have to go, but I'll see you later."

You open the window for him and wave as he bounds from rooftop to rooftop, his shell gleaming in the moonlight.

"She said yes!" He calls out into the night.

○○○●●●●○○○

Bonjour! I'm back baby! I can never stay away for too long. :) Guess what!?!?! One of my idols favorited a reply tweet fron me! Eeeep! *fangirls* Enjoy!